Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Mirkrilaar's Might (Second Arc)

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
January 29, 2015

The origional Mirkrilaar's Might was, I hate to say it, slower than cold tar. I see that members are interested in the thread so I made a second arc to compensate. Everything is the same, but the people that join.

*I'm in a broken down castle deep in the mountains, asleep from a recent meal.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 29, 2015

The origional Mirkrilaar's Might was, I hate to say it, slower than cold tar. I see that members are interested in the thread so I made a second arc to compensate. Everything is the same, but the people that join.

*I'm in a broken down castle deep in the mountains, asleep from a recent meal.*

Ahvorah
January 30, 2015

(Ahvorah is a frost dragon with dark purple scales, two black stripes down his back and a midnight blue chest and wing membrane. His yellow eyes are large and perceptive. His strength is measured only by his speed, as he is a skilled flyer.)

*I am flying along the road in search of food and decide to go deeper into the montains.*

by Ahvorah
January 30, 2015

(Ahvorah is a frost dragon with dark purple scales, two black stripes down his back and a midnight blue chest and wing membrane. His yellow eyes are large and perceptive. His strength is measured only by his speed, as he is a skilled flyer.)

*I am flying along the road in search of food and decide to go deeper into the montains.*

Mirkrilaar
January 30, 2015
Ahvorah

*You look down and see a broken down castle, surrounded by three sides by the mountain range, only accessable by mortals from the front gate. You see a dragon sleeping on top.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 30, 2015
Ahvorah

*You look down and see a broken down castle, surrounded by three sides by the mountain range, only accessable by mortals from the front gate. You see a dragon sleeping on top.*

Vultuzmaar
January 30, 2015

(Vultuzmaar is an ancient dragon with dark drey & black scales. His grey eyes are brooding perceptive. He was become infamously known by the mortals as Silent Death, as he is extremely agile, fast, and flies without sound. His natural element is fire.) 

*I am at Bonestrewn crest, silently formulating a night raid on a nearby village*

by Vultuzmaar
January 30, 2015

(Vultuzmaar is an ancient dragon with dark drey & black scales. His grey eyes are brooding perceptive. He was become infamously known by the mortals as Silent Death, as he is extremely agile, fast, and flies without sound. His natural element is fire.) 

*I am at Bonestrewn crest, silently formulating a night raid on a nearby village*

Ahvorah
January 30, 2015

*I hover far in front of the castle, cautiously looking at the sleeping dragon, who had caught my eye.*

by Ahvorah
January 30, 2015

*I hover far in front of the castle, cautiously looking at the sleeping dragon, who had caught my eye.*

Mirkrilaar
January 30, 2015
Ahvorah

*I hover far in front of the castle, cautiously looking at the sleeping dragon, who had caught myeye.*

*He is a blue legendary dragon, sleeping peacfully on the castle's top floor.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 30, 2015
Ahvorah

*I hover far in front of the castle, cautiously looking at the sleeping dragon, who had caught myeye.*

Ahvorah
January 30, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*I thought it best not to disturb the dragon, and went on to find a group of travelers off of the road.*

by Ahvorah
January 30, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*I thought it best not to disturb the dragon, and went on to find a group of travelers off of the road.*

Mirkrilaar
January 30, 2015
Ahvorah
Mirkrilaar

*You come across a group of bandits walking down the road.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 30, 2015
Ahvorah
Mirkrilaar

*You come across a group of bandits walking down the road.*

Ahvorah
January 30, 2015

*I carefully perch atop a cliff face and make an apparition to distract them.*

F3K LO S4

*Once they are distracted, I dart down to the ground next to them, shaking the earth, and let out a deafening roar.*

by Ahvorah
January 30, 2015

F3K LO S4

*Once they are distracted, I dart down to the ground next to them, shaking the earth, and let out a deafening roar.*

Vultuzmaar
January 30, 2015

*I snap out of my trance and turn my head toward the source of the thu'um, tilting my head in curiosity*

by Vultuzmaar
January 30, 2015

*I snap out of my trance and turn my head toward the source of the thu'um, tilting my head in curiosity*

Mirkrilaar
January 30, 2015
Ahvorah

F3K LO S4

*They all fall to their knees by the roar. They get back up and start running awy at the sight of a dragon.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 30, 2015
Ahvorah

F3K LO S4

*They all fall to their knees by the roar. They get back up and start running awy at the sight of a dragon.*

Ahvorah
January 30, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*I pounce on the first one and crush him with my paw. I freeze the rest momentarily for quick kills.*

3Z

*I begin to devour the corpes.*

by Ahvorah
January 30, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*I pounce on the first one and crush him with my paw. I freeze the rest momentarily for quick kills.*

3Z

Mirkrilaar
January 30, 2015
Ahvorah
Mirkrilaar

3Z

*One bandit is still alive as you devour him and screams in pain. It doesnt last long as you end his misery.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 30, 2015
Ahvorah
Mirkrilaar

3Z

*One bandit is still alive as you devour him and screams in pain. It doesnt last long as you end his misery.*

Ahvorah
January 31, 2015

*Satisfied with my meal, I fly back the way I came.*

by Ahvorah
January 31, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 31, 2015
Ahvorah

*You fly back over the castle. The dragon that was sleeping is now awake.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 31, 2015
Ahvorah

*You fly back over the castle. The dragon that was sleeping is now awake.*

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.