Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

VaraX's Revised Dovahkuld Font

vaaztiidjun
January 30, 2015

Ahnok!

I made some revisions to the Dragon alphabet script. Composite letters are now functional! You no longer need to use numbers for certain combinations like aa, ir etc. They are now combined into a single appropriate character, it contains all Canon and non-Canon characters  A-Z a-z 1-0 as well as ,.;!?. 

If you want to use this font in microsoft word you will need to enable opentype features, refer to this. If you have any issues feel free to PM me, I am happy to help.

Download here

Keep in mind, the composite letters are purely graphical, the two letters are still there, just invisible and half width each, this also means that upon conversion the cursor will apear to move back to the front of the letter, this is only visual, just keep typing and it fix itself immediately.

If and issues/areas that can be improved are found, please let me know, I have every intention on refining this in the future.

by vaaztiidjun
January 30, 2015

Ahnok!

I made some revisions to the Dragon alphabet script. Composite letters are now functional! You no longer need to use numbers for certain combinations like aa, ir etc. They are now combined into a single appropriate character, it contains all Canon and non-Canon characters  A-Z a-z 1-0 as well as ,.;!?. 

If you want to use this font in microsoft word you will need to enable opentype features, refer to this. If you have any issues feel free to PM me, I am happy to help.

Download here

Keep in mind, the composite letters are purely graphical, the two letters are still there, just invisible and half width each, this also means that upon conversion the cursor will apear to move back to the front of the letter, this is only visual, just keep typing and it fix itself immediately.

If and issues/areas that can be improved are found, please let me know, I have every intention on refining this in the future.

Dovahfron
September 15, 2015

Nox

by Dovahfron
September 15, 2015

Nox

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.