Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Anyone up for a rap battle of sorts?

Mul klo riik
February 1, 2015

Now let me start off, I did not know where to put this, roleplay and conversation seemed like a pretty good bet. And I'm not entirely sure whether or not this counts as a rap. But whatever, I was inspired by dragons arguing, and if that's the point of dovahzul, let's have a verbal contest in dovahzul.

Rules; Respond in dovahzul, stay appropriate, try to refrain from the translator, say the first thing that comes to mind.

I challenge all of you to a battle of tongues and wit, use whatever rhyming scheme and rhythm you wish, specifics I do not care. An english translation may be added if you deem it necessary. 

Hon, mal mey joor!
Thu'umiil los nivzah, 
thu'umi los vahzen!

Koraav, mu'ulvu zii,
zuli lost zaan nol lok!
Fraan dii agtaas yol,
quilaan us dii rot,
ahrk ahst naangein nid!

(Listen, young little mortal!
Your voice is ful of lies,
my voice is the truth!

Look, powerless spirit,
my voice shouted from above!
Feel my burning fire,
and bow before my word,
and before anyone else not!)

by Mul klo riik
February 1, 2015

Now let me start off, I did not know where to put this, roleplay and conversation seemed like a pretty good bet. And I'm not entirely sure whether or not this counts as a rap. But whatever, I was inspired by dragons arguing, and if that's the point of dovahzul, let's have a verbal contest in dovahzul.

Rules; Respond in dovahzul, stay appropriate, try to refrain from the translator, say the first thing that comes to mind.

I challenge all of you to a battle of tongues and wit, use whatever rhyming scheme and rhythm you wish, specifics I do not care. An english translation may be added if you deem it necessary. 

Hon, mal mey joor!
Thu'umiil los nivzah, 
thu'umi los vahzen!

Koraav, mu'ulvu zii,
zuli lost zaan nol lok!
Fraan dii agtaas yol,
quilaan us dii rot,
ahrk ahst naangein nid!

(Listen, young little mortal!
Your voice is ful of lies,
my voice is the truth!

Look, powerless spirit,
my voice shouted from above!
Feel my burning fire,
and bow before my word,
and before anyone else not!)

DiilMaarDur
February 24, 2015
(I like the idea and I would join but I cant really do much without the translator! Hope someone else joins in though!)
by DiilMaarDur
February 24, 2015
(I like the idea and I would join but I cant really do much without the translator! Hope someone else joins in though!)

yolsebah
February 28, 2015

hi los mey! 

thu'umi los bahsefo,

thu'umi agiin hi voth foseyol!

thu'umiil los kinzon? pogaav naal ton fah thu'umiie kinzonaar!

hi los zey aar, fen hi qilaak?

(You are a fool!

my voice is the wrath of frost,

my voice will burn you with frostfire!

Your voice is sharp? Multiply by 1000 for my voice's sharpness!

You are my servant, will you submit?)

by yolsebah
February 28, 2015

hi los mey! 

thu'umi los bahsefo,

thu'umi agiin hi voth foseyol!

thu'umiil los kinzon? pogaav naal ton fah thu'umiie kinzonaar!

hi los zey aar, fen hi qilaak?

(You are a fool!

my voice is the wrath of frost,

my voice will burn you with frostfire!

Your voice is sharp? Multiply by 1000 for my voice's sharpness!

You are my servant, will you submit?)

Elsvaer
May 18, 2015

u litle skrub i wil rek u! i rape litle hatclings lajk u evryday! my voise is power, ur voise is vocal shit

(I can't speak Dovahzul) 

by Elsvaer
May 18, 2015

u litle skrub i wil rek u! i rape litle hatclings lajk u evryday! my voise is power, ur voise is vocal shit

(I can't speak Dovahzul) 

Grolahmul
May 18, 2015
Elsvaer

u litle skrub i wil rek u! i rape litle hatclings lajk u evryday! my voise is power, ur voise is vocal shit

(I can't speak Dovahzul) 

There is a translator on here... Also, SERIOUSLY?! "rape litle hatclings". WTF?!

by Grolahmul
May 18, 2015
Elsvaer

u litle skrub i wil rek u! i rape litle hatclings lajk u evryday! my voise is power, ur voise is vocal shit

(I can't speak Dovahzul) 

There is a translator on here... Also, SERIOUSLY?! "rape litle hatclings". WTF?!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.