Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

How do i defeat room 6 boss his name is bahlok?

david933022
February 9, 2015

When i try a lot of method to kill him in the final round he keep healing

by david933022
February 9, 2015

When i try a lot of method to kill him in the final round he keep healing

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 9, 2015

Hi david, make sure you enter the battle against Bahlok with the Eternity Bind Shout prepared. You can find all the words for the Shout scattered throughout the level.

The only way to permanently kill Bahlok is to use the Eternity Bind Shout on him. Defeat him by marking him with Eternity Bind, and reducing his HP to 0 while the Shout is in effect.

Check out the Labyrinth thread for more hints!

by paarthurnax
February 9, 2015

Hi david, make sure you enter the battle against Bahlok with the Eternity Bind Shout prepared. You can find all the words for the Shout scattered throughout the level.

The only way to permanently kill Bahlok is to use the Eternity Bind Shout on him. Defeat him by marking him with Eternity Bind, and reducing his HP to 0 while the Shout is in effect.

david933022
February 9, 2015
paarthurnax

thx it worked do i have to make him 5 hp

by david933022
February 9, 2015
paarthurnax

thx it worked do i have to make him 5 hp

david933022
February 9, 2015
paarthurnax

hey i cant use it it says he is too powerful to get affected

by david933022
February 9, 2015
paarthurnax

hey i cant use it it says he is too powerful to get affected

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 9, 2015

You'll need to use all three words of the Shout.

by paarthurnax
February 9, 2015

david933022
February 9, 2015
paarthurnax

ok

by david933022
February 9, 2015
paarthurnax

ok

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.