Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Looking for a proof-reader

ZohiifZul
February 17, 2015

I have noticed the lack of translation material for people in Dovahzul, and have a series of 17 translations lined up. I have the first one translated into romanticized Dovahzul and qould like someone to proof read it to make sure I didn't miss anything. If anyone is interested PM me.

Some info on my translations:

• Uses words from all canon levels
  • Adds extra words for context of the story (see here)
  • are translated from Latin to English to Romanized Dovahzul to Runic Dovahzul
  • Will be uploaded as a pdf in Runic, Romenized, and English respecively

Let me know what you think.

by ZohiifZul
February 17, 2015

I have noticed the lack of translation material for people in Dovahzul, and have a series of 17 translations lined up. I have the first one translated into romanticized Dovahzul and qould like someone to proof read it to make sure I didn't miss anything. If anyone is interested PM me.

• are translated from Latin to English to Romanized Dovahzul to Runic Dovahzul
  • Will be uploaded as a pdf in Runic, Romenized, and English respecively

hiith
February 18, 2015
ZohiifDahrinZul

• are translated from Latin to English to Romanticized Dovahzul to Runic Dovahzul
  • Will be uploaded as a pdf in Runic, Romanticized, and English respecively

I don't understand how the linked thread in the second bullet-point relates to "adding extra words for the context of the story".

Also, it's not "romanticized", it's "romanized" or just "latin".

I'm not available enough to help out with this, but I thought I'd mention these.

by hiith
February 18, 2015
ZohiifDahrinZul

• are translated from Latin to English to Romanticized Dovahzul to Runic Dovahzul

I don't understand how the linked thread in the second bullet-point relates to "adding extra words for the context of the story".

I'm not available enough to help out with this, but I thought I'd mention these.

ZohiifZul
February 18, 2015
hiith
ZohiifDahrinZul

Thanks fot the corection, i'll fix it. Also what I mean is that I haven't, at least not yet, removed a lot of "unnecessary" words (mostly because i'm not sure what to remove) Part of the reason I wanted someone to go over it.

by ZohiifZul
February 18, 2015
hiith
ZohiifDahrinZul

Thanks fot the corection, i'll fix it. Also what I mean is that I haven't, at least not yet, removed a lot of "unnecessary" words (mostly because i'm not sure what to remove) Part of the reason I wanted someone to go over it.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.