Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD}Sothah Sol

1  2  3  8  9  10  11 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

(First off, Dovahzul is optional. Use the translator if necessary. Make sure that your character is not too cruel to become a antagonist. All characters are part of the group of thieves.)

Aksel sat down and rubbed his hands in front of the fire. He had enough distance from his old village. He'll sleep for about five hours and then move in the middle of the night. He held in his hands his village's artifact; a charmed amulet. Soon he went to sleep.

by The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

(First off, Dovahzul is optional. Use the translator if necessary. Make sure that your character is not too cruel to become a antagonist. All characters are part of the group of thieves.)

Aksel sat down and rubbed his hands in front of the fire. He had enough distance from his old village. He'll sleep for about five hours and then move in the middle of the night. He held in his hands his village's artifact; a charmed amulet. Soon he went to sleep.

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

An old man called Dinok approached, he was old, but he looked fresh, you could tell he was a genius, a master tactician, yet he had perfect physicalities. In other words, you wouldn't want to fight him. He looked determined. He looked angry. 

"

RUTH
! Aksel, I'm- I'm sorry."

He's thinking about Dovahthur. 

by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

An old man called Dinok approached, he was old, but he looked fresh, you could tell he was a genius, a master tactician, yet he had perfect physicalities. In other words, you wouldn't want to fight him. He looked determined. He looked angry. 

"

RUTH
! Aksel, I'm- I'm sorry."

He's thinking about Dovahthur. 

The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

"Dinok. How's it going?"

(Let's just say it's been a while since they met. This should be on a different timeline.)

by The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

"Dinok. How's it going?"

(Let's just say it's been a while since they met. This should be on a different timeline.)

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

(Okay)

"Good, the hunt fares well."

by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

(Okay)

"Good, the hunt fares well."

Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

Sauriil Adorin is nearby, meditating. He hears a voice.

'Sauriil . . . Sauriil . . . hi kent siiv Dinok ahrk Aksel. Nust los ko rut. Hi fen siiv niin ativ wer.'

'Bormah?'

'Geh. Hi kent sav niin . . .'

I get up, slowly. I have aged but still am powerful as ever. What is the danger? I then remember, Makor was assassinated by the Dark Brotherhood. Maybe their after all of us. Oh no.

MUL Q4 D3V

The normal Dragon Aspect appears but with wings. I dash into the air with blinding speed.

L1S

There, two auras. I fly over to there and find the two chatting. I land on the ground and see an assassin hiding in the trees. 'Dinok! Aksel! Get down!'

by Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

Sauriil Adorin is nearby, meditating. He hears a voice.

'Sauriil . . . Sauriil . . . hi kent siiv Dinok ahrk Aksel. Nust los ko rut. Hi fen siiv niin ativ wer.'

'Bormah?'

'Geh. Hi kent sav niin . . .'

I get up, slowly. I have aged but still am powerful as ever. What is the danger? I then remember, Makor was assassinated by the Dark Brotherhood. Maybe their after all of us. Oh no.

MUL Q4 D3V

The normal Dragon Aspect appears but with wings. I dash into the air with blinding speed.

L1S

There, two auras. I fly over to there and find the two chatting. I land on the ground and see an assassin hiding in the trees. 'Dinok! Aksel! Get down!'

The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

"Damn," Aksel whispers, "You two get me to too much trouble every time."

by The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

"Damn," Aksel whispers, "You two get me to too much trouble every time."

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

*Dinok senses the assassin, but can't be sure, he looks at the tree, and sees nought but wood and leaves.*

by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

*Dinok senses the assassin, but can't be sure, he looks at the tree, and sees nought but wood and leaves.*

Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

I sigh. 'You lost your touch Dinok.' I summon a dagger and throw it. The blade slams into the throat. 'I've gotten better.'

I walk to the two of them. 'It's good to see you, friend.' I look at Dinok. 'Mithron, it's good to see you brother.' I knew Dinok preffered his Dragon Priest name, but he is actually Mithron Adorin, my brother.

by Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

I sigh. 'You lost your touch Dinok.' I summon a dagger and throw it. The blade slams into the throat. 'I've gotten better.'

I walk to the two of them. 'It's good to see you, friend.' I look at Dinok. 'Mithron, it's good to see you brother.' I knew Dinok preffered his Dragon Priest name, but he is actually Mithron Adorin, my brother.

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

"I've lost my will, actually."

*He summons a staff of fire and spears an assassin with it.*

by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

"I've lost my will, actually."

*He summons a staff of fire and spears an assassin with it.*

Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'Will? What happened?' I look at him, 'Do you know what happened to Makor?'

by Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'Will? What happened?' I look at him, 'Do you know what happened to Makor?'

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

"I don't know, and I see no point, well I do, but I know that it's a bad idea."

by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

"I don't know, and I see no point, well I do, but I know that it's a bad idea."

Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'Ah! Never mind all that. The Dark Brotherhood is after us. Sever all communication ties with loved ones. The Dark Brotherhood will go after them to find us. We need to go missing.'

by Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'Ah! Never mind all that. The Dark Brotherhood is after us. Sever all communication ties with loved ones. The Dark Brotherhood will go after them to find us. We need to go missing.'

DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

"The Dark Brotherhood?"

*Dinok dissapear and comes back an hour later. His face is wrecked and he's covered in blood, a mixture if his own and others.*

"They've grown stronger."

by DovahKiinZaan
February 20, 2015

"The Dark Brotherhood?"

*Dinok dissapear and comes back an hour later. His face is wrecked and he's covered in blood, a mixture if his own and others.*

"They've grown stronger."

The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

"If you guys are going missing, that would be a shy bit convenient for me. I don't want any Brotherhoods on my tail."

by The Bug Stomper
February 20, 2015

"If you guys are going missing, that would be a shy bit convenient for me. I don't want any Brotherhoods on my tail."

Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'Too late. They already are. The Brotherhood doesn't send one or two to kill people like us. They send as many as they can! Look!' Multiple assassins leaped at us. 'Run!'

by Emperor of Man
February 20, 2015

'Too late. They already are. The Brotherhood doesn't send one or two to kill people like us. They send as many as they can! Look!' Multiple assassins leaped at us. 'Run!'

1  2  3  8  9  10  11 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.