Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

A good build to roleplay or just have fun.

WitherManX27
March 4, 2015

I'd also like some mods on the workshop that are really good.

by WitherManX27
March 4, 2015

I'd also like some mods on the workshop that are really good.

Vokunfeyn
March 10, 2015

Dwemer fanatic

Race: Breton or Imperial

Main Skills: One-handed, Two-handed, Heavy Armor

Secondary Skills: Smithing, Enchanting, Destruction

You can basically do whatever you want with this character, but remember his main purpose for coming to Skyrim is to study the Dwemer, so don't get too distracted from that. Some items you might want to get are the Forgemastser's Fingers, Visage of Mzund, Spellbreaker, the Dwarven Spider Control Rod, Aetherium Staff (or one of the other Aetherium things) and Volundrung (or whatever Malacath's war hammer is). He of course uses Dwarven armor and weapons. You may want to do Dawnguard so you can get the Dwarven Crossbow. You should also get the Steadfast Dwarven Spider/Sphere as an animal follower, and should at least get the Dwarven Smithing perk.

Pugilist

Race: Nord, Orc, or Khajiit

Main Skills: Heavy Armor

Secondary Skills: Alteration, Illusion, Restoration

This one can be pretty tough to play, because he doesn't use any weapons but his fists. An essential perk is Fists of Steel, in Heavy Armor. The Nord is mostly for roleplaying purposes, but his Battlecry can come in handy in rough situations. The Orc's Berserker Completely compensates for not using weapons, and Khajiit have a bonus to their unarmed anyway. Something to help you out is to find the Gloves of the Pugilist in the Ratway, disenchant them, and put the enchantment on the best gloves you have. Use Alteration to increase your armor, Illusion to help get out of tricky situations, and Restoration to, obviously, heal yourself.  Get a follower as soon as you possibly can. The roleplay options are completely open-ended, so do whatever you want. However, I recommend doing the main quest. I mean, how many people can really say they've killed a legendary dragon with their bare hands? I mean, besides Ysgramor, probably (Chuckle here).

That's all I have right now, but I can probably come up with more stuff for you if you want, and send you more detailed roleplay information if you want.

by Vokunfeyn
March 10, 2015

Dwemer fanatic

Race: Breton or Imperial

Main Skills: One-handed, Two-handed, Heavy Armor

Secondary Skills: Smithing, Enchanting, Destruction

You can basically do whatever you want with this character, but remember his main purpose for coming to Skyrim is to study the Dwemer, so don't get too distracted from that. Some items you might want to get are the Forgemastser's Fingers, Visage of Mzund, Spellbreaker, the Dwarven Spider Control Rod, Aetherium Staff (or one of the other Aetherium things) and Volundrung (or whatever Malacath's war hammer is). He of course uses Dwarven armor and weapons. You may want to do Dawnguard so you can get the Dwarven Crossbow. You should also get the Steadfast Dwarven Spider/Sphere as an animal follower, and should at least get the Dwarven Smithing perk.

Pugilist

Race: Nord, Orc, or Khajiit

Main Skills: Heavy Armor

Secondary Skills: Alteration, Illusion, Restoration

This one can be pretty tough to play, because he doesn't use any weapons but his fists. An essential perk is Fists of Steel, in Heavy Armor. The Nord is mostly for roleplaying purposes, but his Battlecry can come in handy in rough situations. The Orc's Berserker Completely compensates for not using weapons, and Khajiit have a bonus to their unarmed anyway. Something to help you out is to find the Gloves of the Pugilist in the Ratway, disenchant them, and put the enchantment on the best gloves you have. Use Alteration to increase your armor, Illusion to help get out of tricky situations, and Restoration to, obviously, heal yourself.  Get a follower as soon as you possibly can. The roleplay options are completely open-ended, so do whatever you want. However, I recommend doing the main quest. I mean, how many people can really say they've killed a legendary dragon with their bare hands? I mean, besides Ysgramor, probably (Chuckle here).

That's all I have right now, but I can probably come up with more stuff for you if you want, and send you more detailed roleplay information if you want.

WitherManX27
March 11, 2015

Thanks, I'll probably try the Dwemer Fanatic first. And more classes would be really appreciated.

by WitherManX27
March 11, 2015

Thanks, I'll probably try the Dwemer Fanatic first. And more classes would be really appreciated.

Vokunfeyn
March 11, 2015

Great! I'll send them to you as I come up with them!

by Vokunfeyn
March 11, 2015

Great! I'll send them to you as I come up with them!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.