Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Does anyone still play Oblivion?

1  2 > >>  

sunbrosforlife
March 4, 2015

I just got Oblivion.  Give your thoughts, tips, tricks, gltches, exploits, ideas, anything would be fantastic.

by sunbrosforlife
March 4, 2015

I just got Oblivion.  Give your thoughts, tips, tricks, gltches, exploits, ideas, anything would be fantastic.

dovahnite
March 8, 2015

Ehh, I'm with you, I'm like twenty minutes into Oblivion. Been meaning to give it a good thorough playthrough for a while - like, since I got it in October - but that hasn't happened yet.

It's really kind of weird going back an iteration after starting playing with Skyrim.

by dovahnite
March 8, 2015

Ehh, I'm with you, I'm like twenty minutes into Oblivion. Been meaning to give it a good thorough playthrough for a while - like, since I got it in October - but that hasn't happened yet.

It's really kind of weird going back an iteration after starting playing with Skyrim.

Sahkrahfaas
March 8, 2015

Oblivion is sooo much fun to make monstrosities in with the character creation. I made a Khajiit blue with a purple face. I did some weird things to it and it looks like a furry Argonian. I made a Khajiit look like a pug, then I switched to an Imperial and it looked like Michael Jackson o.o

I haven't gotten very far past **spoilersmaybe** getting stuff from Dagon's shrine and taking it back to Cloud Ruler **endspoilers** so I haven't done too much with the game yet xD

by Sahkrahfaas
March 8, 2015

Oblivion is sooo much fun to make monstrosities in with the character creation. I made a Khajiit blue with a purple face. I did some weird things to it and it looks like a furry Argonian. I made a Khajiit look like a pug, then I switched to an Imperial and it looked like Michael Jackson o.o

I haven't gotten very far past **spoilersmaybe** getting stuff from Dagon's shrine and taking it back to Cloud Ruler **endspoilers** so I haven't done too much with the game yet xD

sunbrosforlife
March 12, 2015

Ok, I've played for like 30 minutes, I made a custome class Called "Warfighter" after looking up some advice.  He is an orc, and uses heavy armor, blunt, block, hand to hand, marksman, and a few others (I don't remember the rest lol)  I went into Vilverin and got the Ayleid Statue.  What now?  Fighter's Guild?

by sunbrosforlife
March 12, 2015

Ok, I've played for like 30 minutes, I made a custome class Called "Warfighter" after looking up some advice.  He is an orc, and uses heavy armor, blunt, block, hand to hand, marksman, and a few others (I don't remember the rest lol)  I went into Vilverin and got the Ayleid Statue.  What now?  Fighter's Guild?

The Last DragonBorn
March 23, 2015

I really want to finish Oblivion but the map system they use just irks me. It is so small compared to Skyrim (which I happened to play first), still I plan on finishing it at one point, once I stop dying because I don't have a companion, of course. 

by The Last DragonBorn
March 23, 2015

I really want to finish Oblivion but the map system they use just irks me. It is so small compared to Skyrim (which I happened to play first), still I plan on finishing it at one point, once I stop dying because I don't have a companion, of course. 

Yolbahkron
March 26, 2015

It was good, but after playing skyrim so much the graphics bother me.

by Yolbahkron
March 26, 2015

It was good, but after playing skyrim so much the graphics bother me.

Nahkriin11
April 27, 2015

I'm playing Oblivion at the moment along with Skyrim. But I've been paying a lot more attention to Oblivion a lot lately because it's so awesome. But right it's just annoying me because each time I run into a damn Will-o-wisp, I always have to make a like a tree and get the heck out of there. They always make me dumb --- lowering my intellegence. 

by Nahkriin11
April 27, 2015

I'm playing Oblivion at the moment along with Skyrim. But I've been paying a lot more attention to Oblivion a lot lately because it's so awesome. But right it's just annoying me because each time I run into a damn Will-o-wisp, I always have to make a like a tree and get the heck out of there. They always make me dumb --- lowering my intellegence. 

dovahkiin2003
April 28, 2015

i do some times and i laugh when i compare it to skyrim they are so different

by dovahkiin2003
April 28, 2015

i do some times and i laugh when i compare it to skyrim they are so different

Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Well, keep in mind, Oblivion was made a long time before Skyrim. 

by Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Well, keep in mind, Oblivion was made a long time before Skyrim. 

Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

I love both games!

by Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

I love both games!

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

I prefer Skrim, but it is fun to make monstrosities in Oblivion.

One time, after I played Skyrim a bit, I decided to make a nord in Oblivion look like it does in Skyrim

By the time I was done, he was a perfect Skyrim Nord. I looked him over, and laughed, because if you look at his face from the side, he sort of looked like a witch!

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

I prefer Skrim, but it is fun to make monstrosities in Oblivion.

One time, after I played Skyrim a bit, I decided to make a nord in Oblivion look like it does in Skyrim

By the time I was done, he was a perfect Skyrim Nord. I looked him over, and laughed, because if you look at his face from the side, he sort of looked like a witch!

Ahbiilok
August 20, 2015

Glithes, Huh?

One of my favorite Youtubers made this a while back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk8Hw0mOxyM

by Ahbiilok
August 20, 2015

Glithes, Huh?

One of my favorite Youtubers made this a while back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk8Hw0mOxyM

Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

I also made a Khajiit look like he had some radiation

by Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

I also made a Khajiit look like he had some radiation

Shadow
August 28, 2015

I played the heck out of Oblivion when it came out on the Xbox 360, I have it for PC now after I bought the TES Anthology. I haven't got into it on PC yet but I'm definitely going to, I love that game, maybe a lot more for nostalgia reasons 

by Shadow
August 28, 2015

I played the heck out of Oblivion when it came out on the Xbox 360, I have it for PC now after I bought the TES Anthology. I haven't got into it on PC yet but I'm definitely going to, I love that game, maybe a lot more for nostalgia reasons 

Megalica
August 28, 2015
thebestpsycho

I love Oblivion, I just recently got it too. Here's a nice glitch that can be really helpful especially with money: To duplicate an item, get 2 or more of the same scroll (so that it's a stack)

Then, go into your inventory and equip the scrolls. DON'T press anything else, the next interaction you should do is to drop the item you want to duplicate.

Note: This may not work with all items such as staffs, paint brushes, and soul gems. It does work with Sigil stones however. 

Tip: Buy the most expensive item you can, duplicate it a few times and sell them to a merchant for profit. 

Tip: You can duplicate other scrolls if you have at least 1 stack of a different scroll. Example, let's say you have 2 burning touch, and you want to duplicate Alluring Gaze, do the above steps and go back and forth to build up enough scrolls so that you can easily duplicate multiple copies from an item.

Bugs: Don't use 1000 scrolls to duplicate 1 axe, 1000 divided by 1 is 1000 so 1000 axes will spawn, and all that lag will crash your game. If you want to screw around by putting a bunch of sweet rolls in the streets of the Imperial city, please save before you duplicate that many.

Note: The more scrolls you have determines how many items you can duplicate. Using 100 scrolls to duplicated a stack of 50 items will create 2 stacks of those 50 items on the ground, leaving you with 100 items combined. 

by Megalica
August 28, 2015
thebestpsycho

I love Oblivion, I just recently got it too. Here's a nice glitch that can be really helpful especially with money: To duplicate an item, get 2 or more of the same scroll (so that it's a stack)

Then, go into your inventory and equip the scrolls. DON'T press anything else, the next interaction you should do is to drop the item you want to duplicate.

Note: This may not work with all items such as staffs, paint brushes, and soul gems. It does work with Sigil stones however. 

Tip: Buy the most expensive item you can, duplicate it a few times and sell them to a merchant for profit. 

Tip: You can duplicate other scrolls if you have at least 1 stack of a different scroll. Example, let's say you have 2 burning touch, and you want to duplicate Alluring Gaze, do the above steps and go back and forth to build up enough scrolls so that you can easily duplicate multiple copies from an item.

Bugs: Don't use 1000 scrolls to duplicate 1 axe, 1000 divided by 1 is 1000 so 1000 axes will spawn, and all that lag will crash your game. If you want to screw around by putting a bunch of sweet rolls in the streets of the Imperial city, please save before you duplicate that many.

Note: The more scrolls you have determines how many items you can duplicate. Using 100 scrolls to duplicated a stack of 50 items will create 2 stacks of those 50 items on the ground, leaving you with 100 items combined. 

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.