Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Story contest

ikaram
March 9, 2015

Hey fellas! So, I tought about this for a while, and decided to see all your roleplay and TES playing skills get together. I want YOU to make the best, most epic story ever! And if you get it in paper, ou can get it in cash! To be precise:

First prize gets AWESOME 120 GOLD!!!

Second prize gets COOL 60 GOLD!!!

Third prize gets ACCEPTABLE 30 GOLD!!!

So get writing. I want to see EVERYTHING you can offer.

This competition is sponsored by The Gold Bank of Keizal. It is reliable, efficent and safe and the perfect choice for your gold!

by ikaram
March 9, 2015

Hey fellas! So, I tought about this for a while, and decided to see all your roleplay and TES playing skills get together. I want YOU to make the best, most epic story ever! And if you get it in paper, ou can get it in cash! To be precise:

First prize gets AWESOME 120 GOLD!!!

Second prize gets COOL 60 GOLD!!!

Third prize gets ACCEPTABLE 30 GOLD!!!

So get writing. I want to see EVERYTHING you can offer.

This competition is sponsored by The Gold Bank of Keizal. It is reliable, efficent and safe and the perfect choice for your gold!

WitherManX27
March 9, 2015

What are the rules for the story? Like where can it be set, like only in TES universe or whatever we want? Also how do we submit it?

by WitherManX27
March 9, 2015

What are the rules for the story? Like where can it be set, like only in TES universe or whatever we want? Also how do we submit it?

ikaram
March 10, 2015
WitherManX27

Just write it downhere. The only rule is that it has to be in the TES universe. You may write about Talos as well, it dowsn't matter.

by ikaram
March 10, 2015
WitherManX27

Just write it downhere. The only rule is that it has to be in the TES universe. You may write about Talos as well, it dowsn't matter.

WitherManX27
March 10, 2015

Coolio!

by WitherManX27
March 10, 2015

Coolio!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.