Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Can you change your profile name?

Dolroheim
March 24, 2015

Drem Yol Lok! I'm new to this site, and I'm not used to using forums in general. So I figured I would post this here in the misc. section (at least that's what I think it is) to avoid putting it somewhere where it doesn't belong. I was just wondering if it's possible to change your profile name, because the one I'm using right now is just something I put down off the top of my head. If not, can you delete an account or create a new one under the same email? Thanks.

by Dolroheim
March 24, 2015

Drem Yol Lok! I'm new to this site, and I'm not used to using forums in general. So I figured I would post this here in the misc. section (at least that's what I think it is) to avoid putting it somewhere where it doesn't belong. I was just wondering if it's possible to change your profile name, because the one I'm using right now is just something I put down off the top of my head. If not, can you delete an account or create a new one under the same email? Thanks.

DovahKiinZaan
March 24, 2015

Yes, ask Paarthurnax and he'll change it.

by DovahKiinZaan
March 24, 2015

Dolroheim
March 25, 2015
DaanKaalZaal

Oh ok thanks!

by Dolroheim
March 25, 2015
DaanKaalZaal

Oh ok thanks!

Mirkrilaar
March 25, 2015

I moved this to the "Rules, FAQ, and Help" section.

by Mirkrilaar
March 25, 2015

I moved this to the "Rules, FAQ, and Help" section.

dovah saviik
September 25, 2015

ya only paar can change your name but it takes time

by dovah saviik
September 25, 2015

ya only paar can change your name but it takes time

Dinokrah
September 26, 2015

only paar can change it

by Dinokrah
September 26, 2015

only paar can change it

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.