A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Gold Lottery

Gold Lottery
March 28, 2015

WIP The Gold Lottery WIP

A project run by CallumBarclay and Loniizrath

The Gold Lottery is currently a work in progress, but I thought I'd outline how it works.

Playing The Gold Lottery  

Playing the gold lottery is really simple. You send gold to the Gold Lottery bot, it'll work out how much you get in return. It is important to note that it is possible to get no gold in return. The best way to describe the Gold Lottery is by comparing it to a scratch card.

NOTICE: THIS BOT IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT, IF ANY GOLD IS SENT TO IT IT WILL DO NOTHING.

by Gold Lottery
March 28, 2015

WIP The Gold Lottery WIP

A project run by CallumBarclay and Loniizrath

The Gold Lottery is currently a work in progress, but I thought I'd outline how it works.

Playing The Gold Lottery  

Playing the gold lottery is really simple. You send gold to the Gold Lottery bot, it'll work out how much you get in return. It is important to note that it is possible to get no gold in return. The best way to describe the Gold Lottery is by comparing it to a scratch card.

NOTICE: THIS BOT IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT, IF ANY GOLD IS SENT TO IT IT WILL DO NOTHING.

Grolahmul
May 29, 2015

Is it ready yet?

by Grolahmul
May 29, 2015

Is it ready yet?

Grolahmul
May 29, 2015

Is it ready yet?

by Grolahmul
May 29, 2015

Is it ready yet?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.