March 31, 2015

Where is it?

by Vrenusdeathstar45
March 31, 2015

Where is it?

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 31, 2015

What is gold and what is the Item Shop? What are they for?
You can spend gold in the Item Shop to build out your Hoard. Items are simple collectibles, with no real purpose except for fun. You can give gold or items to other members. Like experience, you can earn gold by submitting words, posting on the forums, or participating in site contests.

by paarthurnax
March 31, 2015

You can spend gold in the Item Shop to build out your Hoard. Items are simple collectibles, with no real purpose except for fun. You can give gold or items to other members. Like experience, you can earn gold by submitting words, posting on the forums, or participating in site contests.

Vrenusdeathstar45
April 6, 2015
paarthurnax

Sweet! Thanks!

by Vrenusdeathstar45
April 6, 2015
paarthurnax

Sweet! Thanks!

Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

so I can just spam text and get free gold 4 it?

by Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 25, 2015
GoldGonian

You will have your posting privileges removed if you spam for the sake of getting gold.

by paarthurnax
May 25, 2015
GoldGonian

You will have your posting privileges removed if you spam for the sake of getting gold.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
paarthurnax

(I've been banned for that reason :( 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
paarthurnax

(I've been banned for that reason :( 

Necromas
November 12, 2015

I'm sory to revive a dead post, but does private messaging give you gold? I'm the one who's investigating the site for my freinds, and we might end up using the site to chat more than gmail, and I am already in love with the item and gold idea for a fourm site.  

by Necromas
November 12, 2015

I'm sory to revive a dead post, but does private messaging give you gold? I'm the one who's investigating the site for my freinds, and we might end up using the site to chat more than gmail, and I am already in love with the item and gold idea for a fourm site.  

paarthurnax
Administrator
November 12, 2015
@Necromas Glad to hear! Unfortunately private messages do not earn you gold. Gold is mostly earned through public contributions to the site.
by paarthurnax
November 12, 2015
@Necromas Glad to hear! Unfortunately private messages do not earn you gold. Gold is mostly earned through public contributions to the site.

Necromas
November 16, 2015

So, how long does the gold take to go through?

Like if I made like 4 posts today, how much gold will that earn how soon?

Again, sorry to keep talking about it.

by Necromas
November 16, 2015

paarthurnax
Administrator
November 16, 2015
Necromas

No worries, happy to help.

You should see more gold immediately after you post.

by paarthurnax
November 16, 2015
Necromas

Necromas
November 17, 2015
paarthurnax

Wait, really? So I should have some gold after I make this post? Cause I made multiple posts yesterday and I don't think I made any gold.

by Necromas
November 17, 2015
paarthurnax

Wait, really? So I should have some gold after I make this post? Cause I made multiple posts yesterday and I don't think I made any gold.

paarthurnax
Administrator
November 18, 2015
Necromas

It looks like there's an issue with gold not being received, so I'll take a look at it. Thanks for letting me know!

by paarthurnax
November 18, 2015
Necromas

It looks like there's an issue with gold not being received, so I'll take a look at it. Thanks for letting me know!

paarthurnax
Administrator
November 18, 2015

Should be fixed now - let me know if you see your gold increase when you post.

by paarthurnax
November 18, 2015

Should be fixed now - let me know if you see your gold increase when you post.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.