Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Operation: Confuse the Population

John Hephaetus
March 31, 2015

One way i think we could get more people intrested in DovahZul is by placing signs like you would see for a lost pet, but instead of english, dutch, russian, frence, etc. we write messages and an email to reach the writer in dovah. Whoever is able to decipher the message will get, say, a candy bar, from whoever put up the sign. It seems like a fun thing to do and a way to find people who share intrests with us. If you're intrested, shoot me an email at [email protected], or send a message, so that we can figure out what to write on the posters and whatnot. 

by John Hephaetus
March 31, 2015

One way i think we could get more people intrested in DovahZul is by placing signs like you would see for a lost pet, but instead of english, dutch, russian, frence, etc. we write messages and an email to reach the writer in dovah. Whoever is able to decipher the message will get, say, a candy bar, from whoever put up the sign. It seems like a fun thing to do and a way to find people who share intrests with us. If you're intrested, shoot me an email at [email protected], or send a message, so that we can figure out what to write on the posters and whatnot. 

DovahKiinZaan
March 31, 2015

Sounds interesting.

by DovahKiinZaan
March 31, 2015

Sounds interesting.

dovahnite
April 1, 2015

I've gone into Twitch chats and stuf and greeted people in Dovahzul a few times, but not real life (yet). Sounds interesting.

by dovahnite
April 1, 2015

I've gone into Twitch chats and stuf and greeted people in Dovahzul a few times, but not real life (yet). Sounds interesting.

Kronvullok
April 24, 2015

This sounds freaking awesome. Imma get me some laughs! :D

by Kronvullok
April 24, 2015

This sounds freaking awesome. Imma get me some laughs! :D

GarrethStormblade
April 25, 2015

On facebook, I have a page called "Skyrim in Dovahzul", which will be fully in Dovahzul, the language I started learning about 2 days ago (which means I'll still use translators a lot)

by GarrethStormblade
April 25, 2015

On facebook, I have a page called "Skyrim in Dovahzul", which will be fully in Dovahzul, the language I started learning about 2 days ago (which means I'll still use translators a lot)

dovahkiin2003
May 8, 2015

tol fon rinik krahus

by dovahkiin2003
May 8, 2015

tol fon rinik krahus

John Hephaetus
May 8, 2015

Thank you, DovahKiin2003. 

by John Hephaetus
May 8, 2015

Thank you, DovahKiin2003. 

Grolahmul
May 23, 2015

Maybe I could start this in Port Huron. Operation "Confuse the Population" is on. (determined face)

by Grolahmul
May 23, 2015

Maybe I could start this in Port Huron. Operation "Confuse the Population" is on. (determined face)

Grolahmul
May 24, 2015
dovahnite

I do the same on a Pokemon battling sim. called Pokemon Showdown.

by Grolahmul
May 24, 2015
dovahnite

I do the same on a Pokemon battling sim. called Pokemon Showdown.

dovahnite
May 25, 2015

I've met enough people on PS who get mad enough at you for trivialities like using things from lower tiers that I don't really feel like testing them with constructed languages.

Although I think I have enough actual game Pokémon with Dovahzul names to make a WiFi team out of, maybe I'll try and confuse people with that someday.

by dovahnite
May 25, 2015

I've met enough people on PS who get mad enough at you for trivialities like using things from lower tiers that I don't really feel like testing them with constructed languages.

Although I think I have enough actual game Pokémon with Dovahzul names to make a WiFi team out of, maybe I'll try and confuse people with that someday.

Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

@dovahnite

Yeah, or they just don't answer.

by Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

@dovahnite

Yeah, or they just don't answer.

Frinmulaar
June 10, 2015

This sounds totally awesome! I fully support any attempt at advertising the language.

Does anyone who reads this own a wall? Because this, on a large scale, is what I dream of:

by Frinmulaar
June 10, 2015

This sounds totally awesome! I fully support any attempt at advertising the language.

Does anyone who reads this own a wall? Because this, on a large scale, is what I dream of:

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.