Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Did anyone notice anything....special?

TheCallOfTheThuum
April 1, 2015

I went to the transator to put in the phrase "April Fools!". However, it seems to have pulled a trick on me! Did anyone else notice this?

And no, this is not a prank. :D

And an edit from here, it seems I will now have to mannually translate my words today...

by TheCallOfTheThuum
April 1, 2015

I went to the transator to put in the phrase "April Fools!". However, it seems to have pulled a trick on me! Did anyone else notice this?

And no, this is not a prank. :D

And an edit from here, it seems I will now have to mannually translate my words today...

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 1, 2015

Pruzah Sulsemey!

by paarthurnax
April 1, 2015

Pruzah Sulsemey!

Skyrimnut
April 1, 2015

Yeah, it was quite a surprise when I was trying to translate something for my story. LOL, I know for a fact that "Sea Star" does not translate into "Osos faan zu'u Tim". Somebody likes Monty Python?

Great site by the way.  I guess my hero will have to name his boat later. LOL

by Skyrimnut
April 1, 2015

Yeah, it was quite a surprise when I was trying to translate something for my story. LOL, I know for a fact that "Sea Star" does not translate into "Osos faan zu'u Tim". Somebody likes Monty Python?

Great site by the way.  I guess my hero will have to name his boat later. LOL

Koraaveyz
April 1, 2015

I got a couple of short-stories in my translation(s), fun to read :)

by Koraaveyz
April 1, 2015

I got a couple of short-stories in my translation(s), fun to read :)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.