Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Translation mod

dovahnite
April 29, 2015

So the "paid mods" debacle aside, I started messing around with Creation Kit a little while ago and the frist thing I came up with was this.

Obviously not a lot of yield for the near hour I spent on it (it's still English, just using runes, for one thing), but I could see myself spending a bit more time on it eventually. I remember a few of you were talking about modding a while ago but can't find where, does anyone know (1) if it's possible to inject/access the required punctuation marks in the fonts stored in Skyrim dot esm, and (2) a way to track down all of the text strings in the game?

by dovahnite
April 29, 2015

So the "paid mods" debacle aside, I started messing around with Creation Kit a little while ago and the frist thing I came up with was this.

Obviously not a lot of yield for the near hour I spent on it (it's still English, just using runes, for one thing), but I could see myself spending a bit more time on it eventually. I remember a few of you were talking about modding a while ago but can't find where, does anyone know (1) if it's possible to inject/access the required punctuation marks in the fonts stored in Skyrim dot esm, and (2) a way to track down all of the text strings in the game?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.