Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is your favorite child?

1  2  3 > >>  

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 7, 2015

In the orphanige mine is Hroar and Runa but outside mine is Lilly the homeless girl in Whiterun.

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 7, 2015

In the orphanige mine is Hroar and Runa but outside mine is Lilly the homeless girl in Whiterun.

hiith
May 7, 2015

In the start of the main quest, you come across a shrine-type-deal with a skull on it. He's my favourite. I named him Jeff and he comes with me on all my adventures.

by hiith
May 7, 2015

In the start of the main quest, you come across a shrine-type-deal with a skull on it. He's my favourite. I named him Jeff and he comes with me on all my adventures.

dovahkiin2003
May 7, 2015
I have Samuel and Luna
by dovahkiin2003
May 7, 2015
I have Samuel and Luna

CheeseLord
May 8, 2015

I.... Don't adopt the children. But my favorite is Sophie near the Harbor Gate in Windhelm. Also Aleson in Dawnstar. I call him Barbosa after TheTexV on youtube named him that.

by CheeseLord
May 8, 2015

I.... Don't adopt the children. But my favorite is Sophie near the Harbor Gate in Windhelm. Also Aleson in Dawnstar. I call him Barbosa after TheTexV on youtube named him that.

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 8, 2015
hiith Lmao Yes! Thats freaking perfect!

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 8, 2015
hiith Lmao Yes! Thats freaking perfect!

Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

Screw the kids. They're brats. Lids and Maurice (Lydia and Miraak, I have some mods!) are the only family I need. But children-wise, I would probably adopt a Skaal child. I'm sorry, I love the Dragonborn DLC way too much.

by Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

Screw the kids. They're brats. Lids and Maurice (Lydia and Miraak, I have some mods!) are the only family I need. But children-wise, I would probably adopt a Skaal child. I'm sorry, I love the Dragonborn DLC way too much.

Bilbokiin
January 5, 2016

My daughters are Lucia and Sophie, I don't wanna play favorites but.... Lucia seems nicer. She hasn't asked as much from me as Sophie has, almost every time I come back home, Sophie asks if I brought her something, and gets disapointed when I say no. But when I go to talk to Lucia she just says "Momma! You're back!" almost every time, I don't even remember the last time she asked for something. And she always talks about how she loves where we moved to, and doesn't complain when I say it's time for chores, unlike Sophie. It seems like all the other kids other than mine are rude and annoying, except for the orphanage kids, I like them.

by Bilbokiin
January 5, 2016

My daughters are Lucia and Sophie, I don't wanna play favorites but.... Lucia seems nicer. She hasn't asked as much from me as Sophie has, almost every time I come back home, Sophie asks if I brought her something, and gets disapointed when I say no. But when I go to talk to Lucia she just says "Momma! You're back!" almost every time, I don't even remember the last time she asked for something. And she always talks about how she loves where we moved to, and doesn't complain when I say it's time for chores, unlike Sophie. It seems like all the other kids other than mine are rude and annoying, except for the orphanage kids, I like them.

Duryoljot
February 5, 2016

The hidden story of Bilbokin Underhill... His kids are brats...

by Duryoljot
February 5, 2016

The hidden story of Bilbokin Underhill... His kids are brats...

Malboviing
February 5, 2016

Don't adopt.

by Malboviing
February 5, 2016

Don't adopt.

Duryoljot
February 5, 2016

I agree.

by Duryoljot
February 5, 2016

I agree.

Malboviing
February 5, 2016

And if I do, whenever they ask for money I just giving them 1000 gold and tell them "Go crazy, cus I don't care."

by Malboviing
February 5, 2016

And if I do, whenever they ask for money I just giving them 1000 gold and tell them "Go crazy, cus I don't care."

Duryoljot
February 5, 2016

An allowance? But Sophie, I just gave you enough to buy a house yester-- OK, OK! I'll go get the jewelry box and see what I can scrounge up. Dearest Aela? Has anyone purchased anything? But... we're running out of food... What will we do? Oh, that's right. I'm practically invincible *picks up sword* I'm off to have fun at work for a couple weeks and leave you to starve while I do the Claymore Dance on the back of a dragon. Don't worry Sophie, I'll get plenty of daggers for you.

by Duryoljot
February 5, 2016

An allowance? But Sophie, I just gave you enough to buy a house yester-- OK, OK! I'll go get the jewelry box and see what I can scrounge up. Dearest Aela? Has anyone purchased anything? But... we're running out of food... What will we do? Oh, that's right. I'm practically invincible *picks up sword* I'm off to have fun at work for a couple weeks and leave you to starve while I do the Claymore Dance on the back of a dragon. Don't worry Sophie, I'll get plenty of daggers for you.

Malboviing
February 5, 2016

Yep.

by Malboviing
February 5, 2016

Yep.

volzah zol
February 5, 2016

I'm with the hobbit back there, I always end up adopting Lucia and Sofie. Poor little street kids. But it does bother me how quickly they go from humble, homeless kids begging for a single septim to "Hey dad, yeah I'm going to need some more money and presents and this skeever I found.." 

by volzah zol
February 5, 2016

I'm with the hobbit back there, I always end up adopting Lucia and Sofie. Poor little street kids. But it does bother me how quickly they go from humble, homeless kids begging for a single septim to "Hey dad, yeah I'm going to need some more money and presents and this skeever I found.." 

Malboviing
February 5, 2016

And once again, yep!

by Malboviing
February 5, 2016

And once again, yep!

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.