Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Non Dragons with Dragon Names

gtfobro
May 8, 2015

Are there any people in lore or existing that have dragon names, but are not dragon or dragon priest? Would there have to be conditions filled for such a title like the name Durneviir gave to the Dovahkiin? I think I read somewhere else, too, in one of the lessons on this site, that a dragon would earn their name based on their deeds, and I'm wondering if this would apply to a Dragon's allies? Just something up for discussion if none exist =)

by gtfobro
May 8, 2015

Are there any people in lore or existing that have dragon names, but are not dragon or dragon priest? Would there have to be conditions filled for such a title like the name Durneviir gave to the Dovahkiin? I think I read somewhere else, too, in one of the lessons on this site, that a dragon would earn their name based on their deeds, and I'm wondering if this would apply to a Dragon's allies? Just something up for discussion if none exist =)

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 9, 2015

Not people, but in the Songs of the Return, there are ships named in the dragon language: Kaal Kaaz "champion cat" and Sadon Reyth "gray tree."

by paarthurnax
May 9, 2015

Not people, but in the Songs of the Return, there are ships named in the dragon language: Kaal Kaaz "champion cat" and Sadon Reyth "gray tree."

gtfobro
May 9, 2015

Oh, I see. Thank you paarthurnax =) That actually opens more doors for me for Lindla's Tale.

by gtfobro
May 9, 2015

Oh, I see. Thank you paarthurnax =) That actually opens more doors for me for Lindla's Tale.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.