Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Do you like the Thalmor?

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 9, 2015

So I wanna know if anyone out there actually like the Thalmor? I personally do not like the Thalmor and I never have really met anyone who has. I hate the fact that they think they're better than everyone else and there so dang rude and just look at there race name, High elf, like come on HIGH Elf, really.

Please dont judge other peoples opinions im not trying to start any arguments you may question them but try to stay away from foul language and insulting.

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 9, 2015

So I wanna know if anyone out there actually like the Thalmor? I personally do not like the Thalmor and I never have really met anyone who has. I hate the fact that they think they're better than everyone else and there so dang rude and just look at there race name, High elf, like come on HIGH Elf, really.

Please dont judge other peoples opinions im not trying to start any arguments you may question them but try to stay away from foul language and insulting.

gtfobro
May 10, 2015

I'm going to throw out there that opinions are not black and white, my personal disclaimer xD

The Thalmor are actually a jointed force between the Altmer and the Bosmer, they're an organization dedicated to a cause (According to Elenwen at the Thalmor Embassy). With that said, I hate the Thalmor for what they stand for and what they do - it's unreasonable and horrible xD The thing I can commend them for is how smart they are. They were so intelligent enough to actually cause an ongoing religious war between the Stormcloaks and Imperials, and keep it going at the sidelines (according to the Embassy's data on Ulfric). Each side is blindly believing what they're doing and that their beliefs are good, but are actually forgetting who their REAL enemy is.
I don't dislike the Thalmor any less, but dang, are they clever... and evil.

by gtfobro
May 10, 2015

I'm going to throw out there that opinions are not black and white, my personal disclaimer xD

The Thalmor are actually a jointed force between the Altmer and the Bosmer, they're an organization dedicated to a cause (According to Elenwen at the Thalmor Embassy). With that said, I hate the Thalmor for what they stand for and what they do - it's unreasonable and horrible xD The thing I can commend them for is how smart they are. They were so intelligent enough to actually cause an ongoing religious war between the Stormcloaks and Imperials, and keep it going at the sidelines (according to the Embassy's data on Ulfric). Each side is blindly believing what they're doing and that their beliefs are good, but are actually forgetting who their REAL enemy is.

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 12, 2015
Agreed! gtfobro

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 12, 2015
Agreed! gtfobro

dovahkiin2003
May 14, 2015

i dont like that they hold people captive but i dont dislike them when i see them bringing people to imprison them i atteck them and tun and get on shadowmere but thats all

by dovahkiin2003
May 14, 2015

i dont like that they hold people captive but i dont dislike them when i see them bringing people to imprison them i atteck them and tun and get on shadowmere but thats all

CheeseLord
May 14, 2015

I hate the Thalmor and kill all the ones I see. I even tried breaking into the Thalmor Embassy to kill Elenwen. Unfortunately, I failed. :(

by CheeseLord
May 14, 2015

I hate the Thalmor and kill all the ones I see. I even tried breaking into the Thalmor Embassy to kill Elenwen. Unfortunately, I failed. :(

Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

I don't like the Thalmor. People should believe what they want to believe!

by Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

I don't like the Thalmor. People should believe what they want to believe!

Spyro
September 29, 2015

Don't like the Thalmor that don't consider Talos a god, or that they think they are a superior race, but for those who don't meet this, then I'm ok with them, but not the rasist ones.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

Don't like the Thalmor that don't consider Talos a god, or that they think they are a superior race, but for those who don't meet this, then I'm ok with them, but not the rasist ones.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

I despise them and there there stupid racist comments.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

I despise them and there there stupid racist comments.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.