Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Whiterun Adventure

Saviik
May 12, 2015

Name: Gabriel Saviik.

Race: Breton.

Sex: Male.

Stance in Whiterun: Innkeeper's Assistant.

Family: The Innkeeper (Fatherly figure).

Face/body: Blonde hair, blue eyes, fairly white colored skin, not too muscular, slightly plump.

Clothes: a dirt-stained white shirt, and brown leather pants.

Rigir Tey (Backstory): Originally from a home in the middle of the woods near Falkreath, he ran away from home with a merchant from town, who went to become a Whiterun Innkeeper, his parents are not sure where he is.

Please follow those instructions. And whoever wants to start, you can.

by Saviik
May 12, 2015

Name: Gabriel Saviik.

Race: Breton.

Sex: Male.

Stance in Whiterun: Innkeeper's Assistant.

Family: The Innkeeper (Fatherly figure).

Face/body: Blonde hair, blue eyes, fairly white colored skin, not too muscular, slightly plump.

Clothes: a dirt-stained white shirt, and brown leather pants.

Rigir Tey (Backstory): Originally from a home in the middle of the woods near Falkreath, he ran away from home with a merchant from town, who went to become a Whiterun Innkeeper, his parents are not sure where he is.

Please follow those instructions. And whoever wants to start, you can.

Elsvaer
May 13, 2015

Name: Saverion

Race: Breton

Sex: Male

Stance in Whiterun: Currently patron at the Bannered Mare. Makes his living by with hunting dangerous predators (i.e Trolls) and clearing bandit camps for bounty.

Family: Quentin, a wolf pup found in Black Reach. He considers it his best friend.

Face/Body: 5'9 feet (About 176 cm), gray hair, light beard. Not strong, lean. Skin tanned from years in the wild. 

Clothes: Dark collage robes, a hood with a mask (Not worn in settlements), grey gloves, a flax cloak and a travel backsack with a bedroll. A beautiful silver sword can also be found on his back.

Rigir Tey: Saverion lived with his mother and mother outside Anvil, Cyrodiil. It was a good life and they grew up horses that they sold for good amounts of money. His father was a high elf and he had a strange past. He never talked about it, but he often told stories about the Hero of Kvatch. When Saverion was 14, some people knocked on his door. The Dark Brotherhood. They killed his family and Saverion only survived because he hid.

After mourning some time, he set out to adventure. 

by Elsvaer
May 13, 2015

Name: Saverion

Race: Breton

Sex: Male

Stance in Whiterun: Currently patron at the Bannered Mare. Makes his living by with hunting dangerous predators (i.e Trolls) and clearing bandit camps for bounty.

Family: Quentin, a wolf pup found in Black Reach. He considers it his best friend.

Face/Body: 5'9 feet (About 176 cm), gray hair, light beard. Not strong, lean. Skin tanned from years in the wild. 

Clothes: Dark collage robes, a hood with a mask (Not worn in settlements), grey gloves, a flax cloak and a travel backsack with a bedroll. A beautiful silver sword can also be found on his back.

Rigir Tey: Saverion lived with his mother and mother outside Anvil, Cyrodiil. It was a good life and they grew up horses that they sold for good amounts of money. His father was a high elf and he had a strange past. He never talked about it, but he often told stories about the Hero of Kvatch. When Saverion was 14, some people knocked on his door. The Dark Brotherhood. They killed his family and Saverion only survived because he hid.

After mourning some time, he set out to adventure. 

Elsvaer
May 13, 2015

"Gabriel!" Saverion shouts, as he enters The Bannered Mare, "Bring some ale!"

He sits down infront of the fireplace and warms his hands, it's a cold evening.

by Elsvaer
May 13, 2015

"Gabriel!" Saverion shouts, as he enters The Bannered Mare, "Bring some ale!"

He sits down infront of the fireplace and warms his hands, it's a cold evening.

Elsvaer
May 13, 2015

"Gabriel!" Saverion shouts as he enters the Bannered Mare, "Bring some ale!"

He walks to the fireplace and sits down to warm his hands, it's a cold evening.

by Elsvaer
May 13, 2015

"Gabriel!" Saverion shouts as he enters the Bannered Mare, "Bring some ale!"

He walks to the fireplace and sits down to warm his hands, it's a cold evening.

Saviik
May 13, 2015

"Of course, sir," Gabriel's voice was calm, not breaking up like Saverion. "Here you are, Saverion." He said, handing the mug.

by Saviik
May 13, 2015

"Of course, sir," Gabriel's voice was calm, not breaking up like Saverion. "Here you are, Saverion." He said, handing the mug.

Elsvaer
May 13, 2015

"Thanks, "Saverion says", take this, you're a good lad", he hands Gabriel ten septims.

by Elsvaer
May 13, 2015

"Thanks, "Saverion says", take this, you're a good lad", he hands Gabriel ten septims.

Saviik
May 13, 2015

Gabriel simply nods. "Thank you, Saverion." He then goes back to dusting, the Innkeeper is sick so, he has to do most of the work. He doesn't mind though.

by Saviik
May 13, 2015

Gabriel simply nods. "Thank you, Saverion." He then goes back to dusting, the Innkeeper is sick so, he has to do most of the work. He doesn't mind though.

Elsvaer
May 13, 2015

"Gabriel, what's your plans for the future? I don't think a young boy like you can resist a life of adventure, am I right?"

by Elsvaer
May 13, 2015

"Gabriel, what's your plans for the future? I don't think a young boy like you can resist a life of adventure, am I right?"

Saviik
May 13, 2015

Gabriel rubbed the back of his neck. "I hope to someday travel to Soltude and become a bard for the Bannered Mare," he said. "Other than that not much is on my mind."

by Saviik
May 13, 2015

Gabriel rubbed the back of his neck. "I hope to someday travel to Soltude and become a bard for the Bannered Mare," he said. "Other than that not much is on my mind."

Elsvaer
May 14, 2015

"Ah, if you want to be a bard, you need to be able to sing, am I right?", Saverion asks the others in the room and they agree. 

"Sing something!"

"Age of aggresion!"

"The Dragonborn comes!"

"Ragnar the Red!"

The people start to drown Gabriel with suggestions and he replies with...

by Elsvaer
May 14, 2015

"Ah, if you want to be a bard, you need to be able to sing, am I right?", Saverion asks the others in the room and they agree. 

"Sing something!"

"Age of aggresion!"

"The Dragonborn comes!"

"Ragnar the Red!"

Saviik
May 14, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Saviik
May 14, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Saviik
May 14, 2015
Elsvaer

"Sing something!"

"Age of aggresion!"

"The Dragonborn comes!"

"Ragnar the Red!"

Gabriel rubbed the back of his neck. And cleared his throat ang began to sing.

"~~Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart.
 I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.
 With a Voice wielding power of the ancient Nord art.
 Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes.
 It's an end to the evil, of all Skyrim's foes.
 Beware, beware, the Dragonborn comes.
 For the darkness has passed, and the legend yet grows.
 You'll know, You'll know the Dragonborn's come."

by Saviik
May 14, 2015
Elsvaer

"Sing something!"

"Age of aggresion!"

"The Dragonborn comes!"

"Ragnar the Red!"

Gabriel rubbed the back of his neck. And cleared his throat ang began to sing.

"~~Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart.
 I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.
 With a Voice wielding power of the ancient Nord art.
 Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes.
 It's an end to the evil, of all Skyrim's foes.
 Beware, beware, the Dragonborn comes.
 For the darkness has passed, and the legend yet grows.
 You'll know, You'll know the Dragonborn's come."

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.