Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What would you add?

1  2 > >>  

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 14, 2015

If you could add anything to skyrim what would it be? Mine would be to improve the family npc's, like for instance could you imagine going home in Skyrim to see your 2 kids and wonderul wife and you walk in and they're sitting down eating dinner, I wish they made the family life of Skyrim more realistic. Also if your wife would actually tuck in your kids or night, or if you were there at night your kids would run up and ask you to tuck them in. If you really wanted to go far you could even make it so your kids could grow up and send you letters or you could go visit them, like if your daughter married someone and moved to dawnstar for an example, and she would send you letters and you could even go visit them.

Another thing I would like is if they added more weapons.

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 14, 2015

If you could add anything to skyrim what would it be? Mine would be to improve the family npc's, like for instance could you imagine going home in Skyrim to see your 2 kids and wonderul wife and you walk in and they're sitting down eating dinner, I wish they made the family life of Skyrim more realistic. Also if your wife would actually tuck in your kids or night, or if you were there at night your kids would run up and ask you to tuck them in. If you really wanted to go far you could even make it so your kids could grow up and send you letters or you could go visit them, like if your daughter married someone and moved to dawnstar for an example, and she would send you letters and you could even go visit them.

Another thing I would like is if they added more weapons.

CheeseLord
May 14, 2015

I would add better sleeping. I mean seriously, they lay on their sides ontop of the blankets with their eyes open.

by CheeseLord
May 14, 2015

I would add better sleeping. I mean seriously, they lay on their sides ontop of the blankets with their eyes open.

Grolahmul
May 16, 2015

I'd add music that came from the lute and more musical instruments (the ocarina, for example) and interactive music playing. If you "equip" the instrument, when you exit the menu, you'd be holding it and can push the shape or letter buttons for a note. (basically, I like music.)

by Grolahmul
May 16, 2015

I'd add music that came from the lute and more musical instruments (the ocarina, for example) and interactive music playing. If you "equip" the instrument, when you exit the menu, you'd be holding it and can push the shape or letter buttons for a note. (basically, I like music.)

lahzey do vensekos
May 22, 2015

stuff made for battlemages, like a specil weapon and/or armor type.

idk why, i'm just obestied with combining both melee weapons and magic into one biuld. I know there are biulds on wikis and stuff, but dedicated gear and weapons would be a nice change then just looking like a warrior that happens to use magic.

by lahzey do vensekos
May 22, 2015

idk why, i'm just obestied with combining both melee weapons and magic into one biuld. I know there are biulds on wikis and stuff, but dedicated gear and weapons would be a nice change then just looking like a warrior that happens to use magic.

Sahkrahfaas
May 23, 2015

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that Bethesda were gonna add better thief AIs, as in the thieves would break into your house at night and steal your stuff, and they kept it out in the end though in case people thought the game was bugged or broken or something. I can't remember where I found it, but it would be a cool addition to the game instead of those puny thieves in the marketplace in Riften who get swords through their guts every time. I tried saving one once, it didn't work out too well. :p

by Sahkrahfaas
May 23, 2015

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that Bethesda were gonna add better thief AIs, as in the thieves would break into your house at night and steal your stuff, and they kept it out in the end though in case people thought the game was bugged or broken or something. I can't remember where I found it, but it would be a cool addition to the game instead of those puny thieves in the marketplace in Riften who get swords through their guts every time. I tried saving one once, it didn't work out too well. :p

dovahnite
May 25, 2015
CheeseLord

And they do this sometimes.

I'd say let you keep more than one follower*, but that would probably make most of the game laughably easy. I'd also say they should have included more interesting dialogue with your followers (seriously, there are like six lines per person over the entire game) but considering exactly how much dialogue is already in the game I don't think I should complain about that.

All said, aside from the floating mammoths and amazing physics and stuff, I really don't have that many complaints about vanilla Skyrim. If anything I'd make Morthal, Dawnstar and Falkreath actual interesting places like Solitude and Riften are, they honestly feel kind of copypaste from the other minor towns in the game. At least Winterhold makes sense to be the way it is, with the way it almost got destroyed and things.

*I recently noticed there are a few places you can circumvent this, if you start a sidequest where a specific NPC is assigned to you - Mercer from the Thieves Guild, or something - and don't finish it, and go do something else like do other quests, the quest NPC will stick around and your normal follower will rejoin you anyway. Supposedly you can get up to 15 folloewrs like this, though that sounds like kind of a lot.

by dovahnite
May 25, 2015
CheeseLord

And they do this sometimes.

I'd say let you keep more than one follower*, but that would probably make most of the game laughably easy. I'd also say they should have included more interesting dialogue with your followers (seriously, there are like six lines per person over the entire game) but considering exactly how much dialogue is already in the game I don't think I should complain about that.

All said, aside from the floating mammoths and amazing physics and stuff, I really don't have that many complaints about vanilla Skyrim. If anything I'd make Morthal, Dawnstar and Falkreath actual interesting places like Solitude and Riften are, they honestly feel kind of copypaste from the other minor towns in the game. At least Winterhold makes sense to be the way it is, with the way it almost got destroyed and things.

*I recently noticed there are a few places you can circumvent this, if you start a sidequest where a specific NPC is assigned to you - Mercer from the Thieves Guild, or something - and don't finish it, and go do something else like do other quests, the quest NPC will stick around and your normal follower will rejoin you anyway. Supposedly you can get up to 15 folloewrs like this, though that sounds like kind of a lot.

Knightmare
May 26, 2015

Dovahkiin soundtrack not only when figting Dragons. ;)

by Knightmare
May 26, 2015

Dovahkiin soundtrack not only when figting Dragons. ;)

GrohiikDovah
May 29, 2015

I would make the werewolf version of the Vampire lords, Werewolf purebloods maybe?

by GrohiikDovah
May 29, 2015

I would make the werewolf version of the Vampire lords, Werewolf purebloods maybe?

dovahkiin2003
June 1, 2015

play as a kid, an animal or add natural disasters

by dovahkiin2003
June 1, 2015

play as a kid, an animal or add natural disasters

Grolahmul
June 1, 2015
lahzey do vensekos

The have both weapons (Staffs) and armors (Robes)

by Grolahmul
June 1, 2015
lahzey do vensekos

The have both weapons (Staffs) and armors (Robes)

skulldozer225
July 8, 2015

On PC. No console. No cheats.

by skulldozer225
July 8, 2015

On PC. No console. No cheats.

Friðr Loðbrók
July 9, 2015
Sahkrahfaas

I didn't even know people could rob you. :p

DOV4K3N, F4 HIN KOG1N MU DR1L!

by Friðr Loðbrók
July 9, 2015
Sahkrahfaas

I didn't even know people could rob you. :p

DOV4K3N, F4 HIN KOG1N MU DR1L!

Friðr Loðbrók
July 9, 2015

Skyrim had a number of bugs they should have worked on.
But for a new game, like OP said more family life. And like another said, more in depth dialogue.

[DOV4
3N, F4 HIN KOG1N MU DR1L!

by Friðr Loðbrók
July 9, 2015

Skyrim had a number of bugs they should have worked on.
But for a new game, like OP said more family life. And like another said, more in depth dialogue.

[DOV4
3N, F4 HIN KOG1N MU DR1L!

Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

I'm editing my first post, with the music.

Code=____/____/_____=Playstation buttons/XBox Buttons/Com. Buttons

______/_______=Consoles(both), computer

I'd add interactive music playing. If you "equip" the instrument, when you exit the menu, you'd be holding it and can push the buttons for a note, except circle/B/esc.

Basically, the D-pad/WASD would be the F(down/S), A(right/D), C(left/A), E(up/W). 

The 3 letter/shape buttons/1 through 3, R1/RB/4, and L1/LB/5 could be E(X/A/1), G(square/X/2), B(Triangle/Y/3), D(R1/RB/4), F(L1/LB/5).

If you hold R2/RT/Left-Click, you get sharp note. I.E. ^+R2/RT/Q=E Sharp

Hold L2/LT/Right-Click, you get a flat. I.E. < +L2/LT/E= C Flat

Circle/B/esc would exit your instrument 

(as you can probably tell, I like music. like, a lot!)

by Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

I'm editing my first post, with the music.

Code=____/____/_____=Playstation buttons/XBox Buttons/Com. Buttons

______/_______=Consoles(both), computer

I'd add interactive music playing. If you "equip" the instrument, when you exit the menu, you'd be holding it and can push the buttons for a note, except circle/B/esc.

Basically, the D-pad/WASD would be the F(down/S), A(right/D), C(left/A), E(up/W). 

The 3 letter/shape buttons/1 through 3, R1/RB/4, and L1/LB/5 could be E(X/A/1), G(square/X/2), B(Triangle/Y/3), D(R1/RB/4), F(L1/LB/5).

If you hold R2/RT/Left-Click, you get sharp note. I.E. ^+R2/RT/Q=E Sharp

Hold L2/LT/Right-Click, you get a flat. I.E. < +L2/LT/E= C Flat

Circle/B/esc would exit your instrument 

(as you can probably tell, I like music. like, a lot!)

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.