Why are you called GoldGonian?

Which to you like more: RP or dovahzul?

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

Why are you called GoldGonian?

Which to you like more: RP or dovahzul?

Katherine
August 10, 2015

If you could promote any member of Thuum.org to replace paarthurnax, who would you promote? You can choose yourself, if you do so wish.

by Katherine
August 10, 2015

If you could promote any member of Thuum.org to replace paarthurnax, who would you promote? You can choose yourself, if you do so wish.

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

Liis. Of course it would be Liis.

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

Liis. Of course it would be Liis.

Grolahmul
August 10, 2015

@Sharsosah

I called myself Goldgonian because I like gold (All kinds, all games that I know of) and Argonians are my favorite race.

I'm more into RP.

@Callum

Either me or Sharsosah

by Grolahmul
August 10, 2015

@Sharsosah

I called myself Goldgonian because I like gold (All kinds, all games that I know of) and Argonians are my favorite race.

I'm more into RP.

@Callum

Either me or Sharsosah

Katherine
August 10, 2015
GoldGonian

@Sharsosah

I'm more into RP.

@Callum

Either me or Sharsosah

Last time I checked, 2 =/= 1 :p

by Katherine
August 10, 2015
GoldGonian

@Sharsosah

I'm more into RP.

@Callum

Either me or Sharsosah

Last time I checked, 2 =/= 1 :p

Grolahmul
August 10, 2015

?

Sorry, what?

by Grolahmul
August 10, 2015

?

Sorry, what?

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

IDK either.

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

IDK either.

Katherine
August 11, 2015

Any member would imply just one member, and you said Either me or Sharsosah, which is two members.

by Katherine
August 11, 2015

Any member would imply just one member, and you said Either me or Sharsosah, which is two members.

Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

Wait what! Me, no no no no, why choose me, you should choose you!

by Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

Wait what! Me, no no no no, why choose me, you should choose you!

Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

Truthfully, Callum, I can't think of many suited to replace him. If it had to happen, I'd say the most helpful person on the site, and I don't know everyone: Who knows, there might be someone even more helpful than Liis. I just can't pick me: I am not selfish, and I'd be the WORST admin.

by Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

Truthfully, Callum, I can't think of many suited to replace him. If it had to happen, I'd say the most helpful person on the site, and I don't know everyone: Who knows, there might be someone even more helpful than Liis. I just can't pick me: I am not selfish, and I'd be the WORST admin.

Katherine
August 12, 2015
GoldGonian

Waow, good answer.

by Katherine
August 12, 2015
GoldGonian

Waow, good answer.

Grolahmul
August 12, 2015

thank you :)

by Grolahmul
August 12, 2015

thank you :)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.