Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Randomness of Random

DJbrony
May 25, 2015

lets see the most random thing ever happen to me in game or in real life well, I was playing skyrim on a random day minding my own business just adventuring. I was heading in the direction of in a forest but was on the road which was going to I believe was dawnstar road but not in the direction to dawnstar yet( was near the said crossroad where it shows the way to said cities) and right in the middle of the road a dragon rose out from the ground( not like it was being rezzed by alduin cause I killed him on same day when game launched playing 24 hrs but getting side tracked.) it just flew into the sky and not once wanting to fight or anything just popped from under the ground flew away, and that was it. Then after I got further in the forest a bard appeared out of nowhere wanting to play a song. So that is my random story of something out of random happened.

by DJbrony
May 25, 2015

lets see the most random thing ever happen to me in game or in real life well, I was playing skyrim on a random day minding my own business just adventuring. I was heading in the direction of in a forest but was on the road which was going to I believe was dawnstar road but not in the direction to dawnstar yet( was near the said crossroad where it shows the way to said cities) and right in the middle of the road a dragon rose out from the ground( not like it was being rezzed by alduin cause I killed him on same day when game launched playing 24 hrs but getting side tracked.) it just flew into the sky and not once wanting to fight or anything just popped from under the ground flew away, and that was it. Then after I got further in the forest a bard appeared out of nowhere wanting to play a song. So that is my random story of something out of random happened.

Paalkriiokaaz
May 27, 2015
DJbrony

Exceptional! I have 350 hours in a character and have never even seen the dragons flying backwards. The most random thing that has happened to me is a corpse dissapears after I killed the NPC.

by Paalkriiokaaz
May 27, 2015
DJbrony

Exceptional! I have 350 hours in a character and have never even seen the dragons flying backwards. The most random thing that has happened to me is a corpse dissapears after I killed the NPC.

DJbrony
May 29, 2015
Paalkriiokaaz
DJbrony

Actually thats the same thing with me never once seen a flying backwards dragon either

by DJbrony
May 29, 2015
Paalkriiokaaz
DJbrony

Actually thats the same thing with me never once seen a flying backwards dragon either

Grolahmul
May 29, 2015

Oh, apparently, if you're trying to go through a door with no loading zone, and you don't want to waste any picks, run into the door with a wooden plate, you'll clip straight through the door. (or gate)

by Grolahmul
May 29, 2015

Oh, apparently, if you're trying to go through a door with no loading zone, and you don't want to waste any picks, run into the door with a wooden plate, you'll clip straight through the door. (or gate)

DJbrony
May 30, 2015
GoldGonian

Well, That's something random for sure o.o

by DJbrony
May 30, 2015
GoldGonian

Well, That's something random for sure o.o

Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

It's actually a glitch

Also, there is a fake tower in the bridge to the College that you can walk right through.

by Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

It's actually a glitch

Also, there is a fake tower in the bridge to the College that you can walk right through.

Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

It's actually a glitch

by Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

It's actually a glitch

DJbrony
June 4, 2015

please don't spam

by DJbrony
June 4, 2015

please don't spam

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
One day Lidia started moonwalking on stairs, it was very hilarious :)
by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
One day Lidia started moonwalking on stairs, it was very hilarious :)

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

I had a Khajjit companion who Liu Kang style bicycle kicked his way through the Candlehearth Hall.

That's actually just from a youtuber (whom you would ALL enjoy) called Scatsbury.

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

I had a Khajjit companion who Liu Kang style bicycle kicked his way through the Candlehearth Hall.

That's actually just from a youtuber (whom you would ALL enjoy) called Scatsbury.

Vane Hammerfall
March 5, 2016

*clears throat*

by Vane Hammerfall
March 5, 2016

*clears throat*

Vane Hammerfall
March 5, 2016

[ahnok]

by Vane Hammerfall
March 5, 2016

[ahnok]

Duryoljot
March 7, 2016

It's me! 

I don't know the rest because I can no longer stand Adele!

by Duryoljot
March 7, 2016

It's me! 

I don't know the rest because I can no longer stand Adele!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.