Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Youtube

Ekgorah
May 30, 2015

Hello everyone, 

for a while I have considered the idea of a youtube channel that helps people learn Dovahzul. When I first started I had struggled and wished that youtube had a Dovahzul account. So I thought I would start one. Please reply suggestions or questions and inbox me if you would like to be one of the people who upload video's or helps the channel.

Thank You All

by Ekgorah
May 30, 2015

Hello everyone, 

for a while I have considered the idea of a youtube channel that helps people learn Dovahzul. When I first started I had struggled and wished that youtube had a Dovahzul account. So I thought I would start one. Please reply suggestions or questions and inbox me if you would like to be one of the people who upload video's or helps the channel.

Thank You All

Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

I will when I have a youtube account

by Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

Ekgorah
May 30, 2015
GoldGonian

You dont have to have a youtube account

by Ekgorah
May 30, 2015
GoldGonian

You dont have to have a youtube account

Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

?

Well, anyways, Maybe we cold start out small, like it is on Memrise, with little words.

by Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

?

Well, anyways, Maybe we cold start out small, like it is on Memrise, with little words.

Ekgorah
May 30, 2015

thats what i was thinking

i want it to help people learn Dovahzul

by Ekgorah
May 30, 2015

thats what i was thinking

i want it to help people learn Dovahzul

Orkar Isber
May 30, 2015

actually i run 2 youtube channels and i actually did plan on adding language courses on one. i did plan on doing dovahzul and old norse - the latter is already finished textwise just gotta make videos out of it. dovahzul is still in making the text phase

by Orkar Isber
May 30, 2015

actually i run 2 youtube channels and i actually did plan on adding language courses on one. i did plan on doing dovahzul and old norse - the latter is already finished textwise just gotta make videos out of it. dovahzul is still in making the text phase

Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

@Orkar Isber

That's awesome!

by Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

@Orkar Isber

That's awesome!

Ahmuldein
May 31, 2015

Its an interesting idea...

by Ahmuldein
May 31, 2015

Its an interesting idea...

Grolahmul
May 31, 2015

I really hate it when messages double or triple post.

by Grolahmul
May 31, 2015

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 31, 2015
GoldGonian

Sorry for the issues. Click the post button once.

by paarthurnax
May 31, 2015
GoldGonian

Sorry for the issues. Click the post button once.

Grolahmul
May 31, 2015

I do, it's just that my mouse is broken, so sometimes it renders more than once, and sometimes it doesn't render.

by Grolahmul
May 31, 2015

I do, it's just that my mouse is broken, so sometimes it renders more than once, and sometimes it doesn't render.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.