Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

No translation???

gfreak2x9
June 2, 2015

Hello!

I am new to the site, and I've run into a problem. I can't seem to find a translation for the words that I am imputing into the translator. I attempted to use some words that were synonomus with the words I chose, but I've had no luck. I am trying to say the follow phrases...

"You must remain optomistic, for a negative outlook is more of a handicap than any physical injury!" 

It only roughly translates too...

"Hi kent reyzan optomistic, fah kovolzah outlook los zuk do handicap fein naan physical ahraan."

However as you can see there are quite a few english words still scattered about in that phrase. I would like know if anyone has any words that would serve as a replacement for the english ones!

Thank you! :)

by gfreak2x9
June 2, 2015

Hello!

I am new to the site, and I've run into a problem. I can't seem to find a translation for the words that I am imputing into the translator. I attempted to use some words that were synonomus with the words I chose, but I've had no luck. I am trying to say the follow phrases...

"You must remain optomistic, for a negative outlook is more of a handicap than any physical injury!" 

It only roughly translates too...

"Hi kent reyzan optomistic, fah kovolzah outlook los zuk do handicap fein naan physical ahraan."

However as you can see there are quite a few english words still scattered about in that phrase. I would like know if anyone has any words that would serve as a replacement for the english ones!

Thank you! :)

Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015

This is where you would author new words to replace these. I must say this is quite an amazing find.

One problem is that you misspelled Optimistic

by Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015

This is where you would author new words to replace these. I must say this is quite an amazing find.

One problem is that you misspelled Optimistic

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.