Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E] [SD] Tell your tale!

ErianDragonborn
June 19, 2015

A group of poets and bards has gathered in their hideout near Labyrinthian.
Any poet who masters the Dragon's tounge can join this guild, and any hero, be it man or dov, can have his or her adventures written down.

The bards write the story or adventure of the hero in the Dragon's tounge.
The hero can eiter tell his or her story or ask the bards to join during an adventure. If the hero goes on adventure, other bards may join, and so may other heroes.

To do or say something, state the name of the character and your role, and then you may just tell what you are doing, say something using "..." or write something using '...'
(example)
Dovahkiin, hero
I am walking towards a statue of a dragon. "Hey, you should check this out! This statue looks almost real" I write in my journal. 'the statues that people make nowadays are just amazing.'

If you want to change your character, you can leave (in-character) and come back as another.

Oh, and if people want to roleplay the enemy, then that is great! Keep the Skyrim game in mind, it should not be impossible to win!

by ErianDragonborn
June 19, 2015

A group of poets and bards has gathered in their hideout near Labyrinthian.
Any poet who masters the Dragon's tounge can join this guild, and any hero, be it man or dov, can have his or her adventures written down.

The bards write the story or adventure of the hero in the Dragon's tounge.
The hero can eiter tell his or her story or ask the bards to join during an adventure. If the hero goes on adventure, other bards may join, and so may other heroes.

To do or say something, state the name of the character and your role, and then you may just tell what you are doing, say something using "..." or write something using '...'
(example)
Dovahkiin, hero
I am walking towards a statue of a dragon. "Hey, you should check this out! This statue looks almost real" I write in my journal. 'the statues that people make nowadays are just amazing.'

If you want to change your character, you can leave (in-character) and come back as another.

Oh, and if people want to roleplay the enemy, then that is great! Keep the Skyrim game in mind, it should not be impossible to win!

ErianDragonborn
June 19, 2015

Tinvaakpel, bard

I just returned from an adventure with a hero. I have plenty to write and the hero even gave me a golden figure of a bear. I put the figure on a shelf, sit down and get my quill and some blank sheets of paper.
'Diivserud bo wah Lorvey Kren-Spaan. Rok qethserod: Bo voth zey, joor, ahrk hi fen kos urid!'

by ErianDragonborn
June 19, 2015

Tinvaakpel, bard

I just returned from an adventure with a hero. I have plenty to write and the hero even gave me a golden figure of a bear. I put the figure on a shelf, sit down and get my quill and some blank sheets of paper.
'Diivserud bo wah Lorvey Kren-Spaan. Rok qethserod: Bo voth zey, joor, ahrk hi fen kos urid!'

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.