A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

1  2  3  36  37  38  39 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
June 30, 2015

Rules:

1) Nothing sexual

2) You must name your character.

3) If I need to tweak the story (meaning controlling you char sometimes) to make it better I will, be warned.

That's it!

by YolGoraagKaazah
June 30, 2015

Rules:

1) Nothing sexual

2) You must name your character.

3) If I need to tweak the story (meaning controlling you char sometimes) to make it better I will, be warned.

That's it!

YolGoraagKaazah
June 30, 2015

The year is 5E 129. Makor gro-Baroth, Warchief of the Orcs, hears the pleas of his people. There is no more space in Orsinium, The Redguards wish to make allies with the Orcs in exchange for half the land. Many Redguards disagree but the Orcs will do whatever it takes, Honor and Malacath willing, to have a home they can live in. These are their stories . . .

by YolGoraagKaazah
June 30, 2015

The year is 5E 129. Makor gro-Baroth, Warchief of the Orcs, hears the pleas of his people. There is no more space in Orsinium, The Redguards wish to make allies with the Orcs in exchange for half the land. Many Redguards disagree but the Orcs will do whatever it takes, Honor and Malacath willing, to have a home they can live in. These are their stories . . .

YolGoraagKaazah
July 11, 2015

(It would make sense if your character was either Orc, Breton or Redguard. But if you have a different race for you character, please create a secondary character of the above races. Thank you.)

I watched as my people suffered. They have no right to leave in this state. The Redguards may be able to help us, with a little persuasion they might be able to help. 

I travelled to Hammerfell to meet with the king. The guards asked me, 'What is your business here, Orc?'

'An audience with the king.'

'Very well. Weapons.' After giving them the weapons I asked the king. 'Please, can you give us a bit of land. A quarter of Hammerfell maybe?'

'And what do I get in return?'

'A quarter of all of the Orchalcum we find.'

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 11, 2015

(It would make sense if your character was either Orc, Breton or Redguard. But if you have a different race for you character, please create a secondary character of the above races. Thank you.)

I watched as my people suffered. They have no right to leave in this state. The Redguards may be able to help us, with a little persuasion they might be able to help. 

I travelled to Hammerfell to meet with the king. The guards asked me, 'What is your business here, Orc?'

'An audience with the king.'

'Very well. Weapons.' After giving them the weapons I asked the king. 'Please, can you give us a bit of land. A quarter of Hammerfell maybe?'

'And what do I get in return?'

'A quarter of all of the Orchalcum we find.'

deadeye21
July 12, 2015
Bolzurg as assigned one of the bodygaurds stands with you
by deadeye21
July 12, 2015
Bolzurg as assigned one of the bodygaurds stands with you

The Bug Stomper
July 13, 2015

(Meanwhile, in Orc territory...)

"Hey! A body!" The people surrounded the body. "Death by fatal blow to the head. Is it murder?"

"I think so. Who would do this?" One of them found a note in the bodies' clothes. "What...'Sorry for the mess. -Paalus'."

"I've heard of him! He's an Argonian mercenary! He's killed several people. Recently he's been into orcs."

"The damn Bretons must've hired him!"

"This Paalus...might go after the chief...and the Redguards if this alliance forms..."

by The Bug Stomper
July 13, 2015

(Meanwhile, in Orc territory...)

"Hey! A body!" The people surrounded the body. "Death by fatal blow to the head. Is it murder?"

"I think so. Who would do this?" One of them found a note in the bodies' clothes. "What...'Sorry for the mess. -Paalus'."

"I've heard of him! He's an Argonian mercenary! He's killed several people. Recently he's been into orcs."

"The damn Bretons must've hired him!"

"This Paalus...might go after the chief...and the Redguards if this alliance forms..."

deadeye21
July 14, 2015
My lord i feel that we are being watched
by deadeye21
July 14, 2015
My lord i feel that we are being watched

YolGoraagKaazah
July 14, 2015

Makor whispered back into Deadeye's ear, "Make an excuse and check the perimeter, if you find anything tell me."  

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 14, 2015

Makor whispered back into Deadeye's ear, "Make an excuse and check the perimeter, if you find anything tell me."  

Emperor of Man
July 14, 2015

The Redguard King leans forward. 'Orchalcum? Does that even exist? Legend says it to be the strongest metal in Nirn. Even stronger, than Ebony, or at least it is quite easy to make it stronger than Ebony. You intrigue me, High Chief Makor gro-Baroth. Very well, we shall discuss this later. You may stay here in the Kingdom, I will have the servants prepare a room for you and your bodyguard.'

by Emperor of Man
July 14, 2015

The Redguard King leans forward. 'Orchalcum? Does that even exist? Legend says it to be the strongest metal in Nirn. Even stronger, than Ebony, or at least it is quite easy to make it stronger than Ebony. You intrigue me, High Chief Makor gro-Baroth. Very well, we shall discuss this later. You may stay here in the Kingdom, I will have the servants prepare a room for you and your bodyguard.'

deadeye21
July 14, 2015
*dead eye looks around and saw an argonian sneaking i run back and whispers to the chief *'an assassin is comming our way
by deadeye21
July 14, 2015
*dead eye looks around and saw an argonian sneaking i run back and whispers to the chief *'an assassin is comming our way

The Bug Stomper
July 14, 2015

Paalus sneaked within the room, listening. Listening carefully. Of course, he couldn't kill anyone now. First, it would be too messy and noisy. It's better when they're alone. And no. I'm not going to kill them at all. The damn Bretons wouldn't give me their second payment. A river needs more than one streams, yes? And I'm getting a new one.

The room occupied by four guards, the Redfield chief, and an Orc. The last two are going for an alliance, I assume. If it all works out, I might get three streams of income. Perfect.

by The Bug Stomper
July 14, 2015

Paalus sneaked within the room, listening. Listening carefully. Of course, he couldn't kill anyone now. First, it would be too messy and noisy. It's better when they're alone. And no. I'm not going to kill them at all. The damn Bretons wouldn't give me their second payment. A river needs more than one streams, yes? And I'm getting a new one.

The room occupied by four guards, the Redfield chief, and an Orc. The last two are going for an alliance, I assume. If it all works out, I might get three streams of income. Perfect.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 14, 2015

Makor says to the Redguard King, "There is an assassin among us! Tell your men to search the area, it is an argonian."

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 14, 2015

Makor says to the Redguard King, "There is an assassin among us! Tell your men to search the area, it is an argonian."

The Bug Stomper
July 15, 2015

How convienent. For them. Paalus took out a small tube and drew a few darts; the tips dipped in mild poison to knock an enemy out. He loaded one in and awaited one of the guards. Only one on the left. That tiny little hole for the lizard to slip through. He shot a dart at the slit of the neck of the armor. He groaned and fell to the ground.

He turned around, seeing the guards detect him. He threw a small ball; a tiny one with special powders within. It popped on impact with the ground and smoke spewed from it. The other guard came through the left side and swung his blade at Paalus. He dodged it, of course, and stabbed the guard with one of the darts.

He quickly ran behind the chief and drew a knife, pressing it against his throat. "Don't worry. No one's dead. And no one will have to be if you let me go." The two conscious guards surrounded him. "You see, I was here for reconnaissence. And an offer." He flickered his tongue, taunting and subtlely intimidating the enemy. "For the offer, find me at the border between the Bretons and the Orcs. And no. I can't give up the reconnaisence."

He threw several pellets everywhere, causing the entire room to be engulfed in smoke. He opened the exit and escaped the area undetected.

by The Bug Stomper
July 15, 2015

How convienent. For them. Paalus took out a small tube and drew a few darts; the tips dipped in mild poison to knock an enemy out. He loaded one in and awaited one of the guards. Only one on the left. That tiny little hole for the lizard to slip through. He shot a dart at the slit of the neck of the armor. He groaned and fell to the ground.

He turned around, seeing the guards detect him. He threw a small ball; a tiny one with special powders within. It popped on impact with the ground and smoke spewed from it. The other guard came through the left side and swung his blade at Paalus. He dodged it, of course, and stabbed the guard with one of the darts.

He quickly ran behind the chief and drew a knife, pressing it against his throat. "Don't worry. No one's dead. And no one will have to be if you let me go." The two conscious guards surrounded him. "You see, I was here for reconnaissence. And an offer." He flickered his tongue, taunting and subtlely intimidating the enemy. "For the offer, find me at the border between the Bretons and the Orcs. And no. I can't give up the reconnaisence."

He threw several pellets everywhere, causing the entire room to be engulfed in smoke. He opened the exit and escaped the area undetected.

deadeye21
July 15, 2015
*before he barged in i use a claock spel sneak up behinde the argonian and stab him in his body and then threw him away* nobpdy touches him except his wifes
by deadeye21
July 15, 2015
*before he barged in i use a claock spel sneak up behinde the argonian and stab him in his body and then threw him away* nobpdy touches him except his wifes

YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

"Thank you Bolzurg." I said.

I grab the Argonian by the jaw "You bastard! Who sent you?!". 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 15, 2015

"Thank you Bolzurg." I said.

I grab the Argonian by the jaw "You bastard! Who sent you?!". 

Emperor of Man
July 15, 2015

The Redguard King walks in. 'The guards told me there was an assassin. Ah . . . Paalus. I have heard much about you. Why have you attacked my friend here?' He examines his equipment and laughs.

'A mild poison!' The king mocks the Argonian's stupidity. 'This is an Orc. This will have no affect on him.'

by Emperor of Man
July 15, 2015

The Redguard King walks in. 'The guards told me there was an assassin. Ah . . . Paalus. I have heard much about you. Why have you attacked my friend here?' He examines his equipment and laughs.

'A mild poison!' The king mocks the Argonian's stupidity. 'This is an Orc. This will have no affect on him.'

1  2  3  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.