Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

MESSAGES TO MIRKRILAAR

1  2 > >>  

ZaneKata
July 12, 2015

If we all send him letters, he'll get overwhelmed. If someone has a typewriter and is willing to type messages. Feel free to type whatever you want to say to Mirkrilaar/Cody Marcum. I will send whatever you wish me to send him. Feel free to start typing stuff. However it won't be an immediate response.

by ZaneKata
July 12, 2015

If we all send him letters, he'll get overwhelmed. If someone has a typewriter and is willing to type messages. Feel free to type whatever you want to say to Mirkrilaar/Cody Marcum. I will send whatever you wish me to send him. Feel free to start typing stuff. However it won't be an immediate response.

BanditNation
July 15, 2015

Hi.

by BanditNation
July 15, 2015

Hi.

Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

Why?

by Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

Why?

Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

That wasn't a message, it was a question.

by Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

That wasn't a message, it was a question.

ZaneKata
July 24, 2015

Because he is now in the Navy. He can not be on thuum for four years.

by ZaneKata
July 24, 2015

Because he is now in the Navy. He can not be on thuum for four years.

Ahmuldein
July 24, 2015

Hey Mirk, I never really got a chance to say goodbye. You are a phenomenal Moderator while you served, and now you are serving something else in an even more incredible and brave way. You will always be welcome at Thuum.org no matter the timeline delay of your truely remarkable service. Stay safe fahdon.

by Ahmuldein
July 24, 2015

Hey Mirk, I never really got a chance to say goodbye. You are a phenomenal Moderator while you served, and now you are serving something else in an even more incredible and brave way. You will always be welcome at Thuum.org no matter the timeline delay of your truely remarkable service. Stay safe fahdon.

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 31, 2015

Just got a letter from Mirk. Thanks for organizing this Zane, he'll be really happy to hear from you all.

by paarthurnax
July 31, 2015

Just got a letter from Mirk. Thanks for organizing this Zane, he'll be really happy to hear from you all.

ZaneKata
July 31, 2015

@paarthurnax No problem. I have bonded with Cody/Mirk a lot. And I would do anything to make him happy. I got my letter yesterday. So I already sent what everyone has posted. And my own personal message to him as well of course.

by ZaneKata
July 31, 2015

@paarthurnax No problem. I have bonded with Cody/Mirk a lot. And I would do anything to make him happy. I got my letter yesterday. So I already sent what everyone has posted. And my own personal message to him as well of course.

Emperor of Man
August 4, 2015

Please send this:

Hello Cody Marcum! I just wanted to say thank you for your service in the Navy. I know it must be hard being away from your first family (biological) and your second family (us). But at least you have a new family, your fellow brothers and sisters in service. Thanks to ZaneKata for taking the time for writing this and thanks to you for reading it. I salute you and your new family.

-StrunLokSingh

by Emperor of Man
August 4, 2015

Please send this:

Hello Cody Marcum! I just wanted to say thank you for your service in the Navy. I know it must be hard being away from your first family (biological) and your second family (us). But at least you have a new family, your fellow brothers and sisters in service. Thanks to ZaneKata for taking the time for writing this and thanks to you for reading it. I salute you and your new family.

-StrunLokSingh

Ahbiilok
August 7, 2015

Dreh nis dinok.

by Ahbiilok
August 7, 2015

Dreh nis dinok.

ZaneKata
August 13, 2015

Okay. News update. Mirk has said that he doesn't care how many letters he gets. He actually prefers that he gets more, saying that other SRs get 8 letters in a day. He has told me to go ahead and post his adress. Unfortunately you have to be within the United States to send him any mail and he is very sorry to anyone who is outside of the states. (Loniiz, he did say your name in particular and that he was sorry.) If you live outside the states, continue to post on this thread and I will gladly put it in the message. His address: SR MARCUM, CODY SHIP 03 USS HOPPER, DIV 297 3600 OHIO STREET GREAT LAKES, IL 60088-3156 Also, he has replied to some of you? I have a feeling my letters are greatly delayed. From Mirk To BanditNation: "Hey Bandit!" To Ahmuldein: "This message is a great goodbye in itself! You'll always be a good friend to me and I GREATLY hope to return as soon as I can! I will proudly serve my country's Navy combat team with Honor, Courage, and Commitment. Staying safe is what I'm best at! Behave on the site for me, haha!"

by ZaneKata
August 13, 2015

Okay. News update. Mirk has said that he doesn't care how many letters he gets. He actually prefers that he gets more, saying that other SRs get 8 letters in a day. He has told me to go ahead and post his adress. Unfortunately you have to be within the United States to send him any mail and he is very sorry to anyone who is outside of the states. (Loniiz, he did say your name in particular and that he was sorry.) If you live outside the states, continue to post on this thread and I will gladly put it in the message. His address: SR MARCUM, CODY SHIP 03 USS HOPPER, DIV 297 3600 OHIO STREET GREAT LAKES, IL 60088-3156 Also, he has replied to some of you? I have a feeling my letters are greatly delayed. From Mirk To BanditNation: "Hey Bandit!" To Ahmuldein: "This message is a great goodbye in itself! You'll always be a good friend to me and I GREATLY hope to return as soon as I can! I will proudly serve my country's Navy combat team with Honor, Courage, and Commitment. Staying safe is what I'm best at! Behave on the site for me, haha!"

ZaneKata
August 27, 2015
And there was one more reply.

From Mirk to Ahbiilok: "Sadly, my dovahzuk has gone out the window, haha. Ni mindoraan. Krosis!"
by ZaneKata
August 27, 2015
And there was one more reply.

From Mirk to Ahbiilok: "Sadly, my dovahzuk has gone out the window, haha. Ni mindoraan. Krosis!"

ZaneKata
September 3, 2015
Okay, just to say. That address is now void.
by ZaneKata
September 3, 2015
Okay, just to say. That address is now void.

Dex117
February 23, 2016

Mirk,i may not know you, but your part of comunity, this site received me happily, and i owe yous guys many thanks, and to you as well, we're a comunity, you may not be posting for four years, but you'll always be with us no matter what.

Dex

by Dex117
February 23, 2016

Mirk,i may not know you, but your part of comunity, this site received me happily, and i owe yous guys many thanks, and to you as well, we're a comunity, you may not be posting for four years, but you'll always be with us no matter what.

Dex

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

Thank you for having the willingness to serve for your country, even though you will be missed by Thu'um we must release our own at some point, and you will have our grandest welcome when you return. 

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

Thank you for having the willingness to serve for your country, even though you will be missed by Thu'um we must release our own at some point, and you will have our grandest welcome when you return. 

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.