Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Junaar Hil

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

roastedZork
July 20, 2015

Rules:

1. No swearing.

2. No god-modding or taking control of other characters.

3. This is more of a recommendation, but you should know and understand the franchise known as "Kingdom Hearts". If you don't know what it is, you can look it up.

Backstory:

Three companions known as Sora, Donald, and Goofy have come to the world of Tamriel in search of Riku and Kairi. They landed in Skyrim, Only to find that there are more Heartless than ever before.. This is because they are stealing citizens hearts and the survivors are powerless against the Heartless. So, Sora gives them keyblades to fight, and now they must take back Skyrim!

DISCLAIMER: This is a mix between kingdom hearts and skyrim. you really should find out what kingdom hearts is before taking part in this. Other than that, we can begin!

oh, and right now we need a goofy.

by roastedZork
July 20, 2015

Rules:

1. No swearing.

2. No god-modding or taking control of other characters.

3. This is more of a recommendation, but you should know and understand the franchise known as "Kingdom Hearts". If you don't know what it is, you can look it up.

Backstory:

Three companions known as Sora, Donald, and Goofy have come to the world of Tamriel in search of Riku and Kairi. They landed in Skyrim, Only to find that there are more Heartless than ever before.. This is because they are stealing citizens hearts and the survivors are powerless against the Heartless. So, Sora gives them keyblades to fight, and now they must take back Skyrim!

DISCLAIMER: This is a mix between kingdom hearts and skyrim. you really should find out what kingdom hearts is before taking part in this. Other than that, we can begin!

oh, and right now we need a goofy.

roastedZork
July 21, 2015

Sora: "Theres too many heartless here! we can't take them on ourselves!

by roastedZork
July 21, 2015

Sora: "Theres too many heartless here! we can't take them on ourselves!

Grolahmul
July 21, 2015

(Are you all 3 of those characters, or can others take Donald and Goofy? If so, I will be Donald.)

by Grolahmul
July 21, 2015

(Are you all 3 of those characters, or can others take Donald and Goofy? If so, I will be Donald.)

roastedZork
July 21, 2015

(Yes, you can be Donald.)

by roastedZork
July 21, 2015

(Yes, you can be Donald.)

Grolahmul
July 21, 2015

(Also, am I stuck to a specific Keyblade, or can I choose which Keyblade I use? Because when I took a quiz, my destiny was the Ultima Weapon Keyblade.)

(Quiz URL: http://www.quotev.com/quiz/2533258/What-Keyblade-will-You-Wield/

Quote from the quiz due to my results:

"You are the best at everything you do, so it is no question that you must wield the most powerful keyblade of all. You are a hero to all around you, and your determination to win the fight is not to be underestimated. Your courage will win the ultimate battle against all evil.")

by Grolahmul
July 21, 2015

(Also, am I stuck to a specific Keyblade, or can I choose which Keyblade I use? Because when I took a quiz, my destiny was the Ultima Weapon Keyblade.)

(Quiz URL: http://www.quotev.com/quiz/2533258/What-Keyblade-will-You-Wield/

Quote from the quiz due to my results:

"You are the best at everything you do, so it is no question that you must wield the most powerful keyblade of all. You are a hero to all around you, and your determination to win the fight is not to be underestimated. Your courage will win the ultimate battle against all evil.")

roastedZork
July 22, 2015

(Yes, you have choose a keyblade.)

by roastedZork
July 22, 2015

(Yes, you have choose a keyblade.)

Grolahmul
July 23, 2015

(YES!)

"I have an idea," said Donald, "Why don't we give the humans and others like them some keyblades and teach them how to use them."

(It'll also teach me how they work and any special powers they might have.)

by Grolahmul
July 23, 2015

(YES!)

"I have an idea," said Donald, "Why don't we give the humans and others like them some keyblades and teach them how to use them."

(It'll also teach me how they work and any special powers they might have.)

roastedZork
July 23, 2015

"That seems like a good idea, Donald! Let's go. By the way, has anyone seen Pluto?"

by roastedZork
July 23, 2015

"That seems like a good idea, Donald! Let's go. By the way, has anyone seen Pluto?"

Grolahmul
July 23, 2015

"Um... yes, actually. Classic dog, chasing cats, no offense there, Goofy. Only in this case he went of chasing cat people!" I respond, pointing in the general direction of a Kahjiit caravan, where Pluto was chasing Khajiits.

by Grolahmul
July 23, 2015

"Um... yes, actually. Classic dog, chasing cats, no offense there, Goofy. Only in this case he went of chasing cat people!" I respond, pointing in the general direction of a Kahjiit caravan, where Pluto was chasing Khajiits.

roastedZork
July 23, 2015

"I never imagened that cats become cat people."

by roastedZork
July 23, 2015

"I never imagened that cats become cat people."

Grolahmul
July 23, 2015

"I didn't know, either, but I saw Pluto run off, and there were cat people there," responded Donald, "Also, I don't think cats exist, or if they do, then the cat people are them."

by Grolahmul
July 23, 2015

"I didn't know, either, but I saw Pluto run off, and there were cat people there," responded Donald, "Also, I don't think cats exist, or if they do, then the cat people are them."

roastedZork
July 23, 2015

"Either way, we should find people who can help us get rid of these heartless."

by roastedZork
July 23, 2015

"Either way, we should find people who can help us get rid of these heartless."

Grolahmul
July 26, 2015

"Maybe him?" I ask, pointing to a blonde man already attacking the Heartless with a silver sword, but the Heartless seem to be immune to it. He yells in a strange language, and that seems to work, becaue the Blue Rhapsody was knocked back into Sora's Keyblade, where it was impaled and killed.

The man spots us by following where the Heartless went and asks to Sora, "How did your sword... wait, key? How did it kill that monster when my sword did absolutely nothing?"

by Grolahmul
July 26, 2015

"Maybe him?" I ask, pointing to a blonde man already attacking the Heartless with a silver sword, but the Heartless seem to be immune to it. He yells in a strange language, and that seems to work, becaue the Blue Rhapsody was knocked back into Sora's Keyblade, where it was impaled and killed.

The man spots us by following where the Heartless went and asks to Sora, "How did your sword... wait, key? How did it kill that monster when my sword did absolutely nothing?"

roastedZork
July 26, 2015

"This is called a keyblade. As far as I know, this is the only thing that can kill the heartless, the things that are attacking us. Do you want one?"

by roastedZork
July 26, 2015

"This is called a keyblade. As far as I know, this is the only thing that can kill the heartless, the things that are attacking us. Do you want one?"

Grolahmul
July 26, 2015

"If it can kill these monsters, I'll take anything," said the man, "My name is Jovahhaul (Borrowed that name from another RP). Who are you, and what are they?" He was pointing towards Donald and Goofy when he said that.

"My name is Donald Duck," said Donald, "This is Goofy the Dog, and that is Sora, wielder of the original Keyblade."

by Grolahmul
July 26, 2015

"If it can kill these monsters, I'll take anything," said the man, "My name is Jovahhaul (Borrowed that name from another RP). Who are you, and what are they?" He was pointing towards Donald and Goofy when he said that.

"My name is Donald Duck," said Donald, "This is Goofy the Dog, and that is Sora, wielder of the original Keyblade."

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.