Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Jailbreak Theme/Tweak

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 23, 2015

So I doubt I'm the only one around here that's gone and jailbroken their iPhone/Pad/Pod. Mainly out of curiosity, I plan on designing a theme or tweak that uses Dovahzul. Likely something along the lines of replacing the numbers on the lockscreen passcode with their Dovahzul equivalents. I've considered a font or custom language, but that may be a bit over my head for the time being.

I'm just wondering if anyone here would find some use with something like this or not. Thoughts or ideas?

EDIT: Here is a WIP of the theme I've created. Nothing too crazy, and it does need a little work still. http://imgur.com/a/VQSlm

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 23, 2015

So I doubt I'm the only one around here that's gone and jailbroken their iPhone/Pad/Pod. Mainly out of curiosity, I plan on designing a theme or tweak that uses Dovahzul. Likely something along the lines of replacing the numbers on the lockscreen passcode with their Dovahzul equivalents. I've considered a font or custom language, but that may be a bit over my head for the time being.

I'm just wondering if anyone here would find some use with something like this or not. Thoughts or ideas?

EDIT: Here is a WIP of the theme I've created. Nothing too crazy, and it does need a little work still. http://imgur.com/a/VQSlm

VahloK
August 4, 2015
Can it be download and how big it is..??
by VahloK
August 4, 2015
Can it be download and how big it is..??

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 4, 2015

It's finished and on ModMyi. :) Keep in mind it was only tested on my iPhone 5 so no promise it works yet. Apple decided to go and change the icon names for at least the 6+ and 4S, so it doesn't work on those yet. (Well, it works on the 6+, the zero's just being rebellious.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 4, 2015

It's finished and on ModMyi. :) Keep in mind it was only tested on my iPhone 5 so no promise it works yet. Apple decided to go and change the icon names for at least the 6+ and 4S, so it doesn't work on those yet. (Well, it works on the 6+, the zero's just being rebellious.)

Katherine
August 10, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Katherine
August 10, 2015

This post has been deleted.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.