Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] Faal Drog do faal Prenlon

1  2  3  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Emperor of Man
July 27, 2015

Rules:

1) Nothing Sexual.

2) It is preferable if you write in the style of J.R.R. Tolkien, the author of The Lord of the Rings, but if that is too difficult for you that is alright or if you would like a copy of the book for inspiration here is the first book.

3) You should create a character from Tamriel and have a character from Middle-Earth (be it an actual character or made up, to create a character be sure it is lore-friendly, if you have no knowledge of the lore here is The Silmarillion and the LotR Wiki).

4) It MUST have a third-person perspective. You will be reported if you break this rule too many times.

Note: I may ocassionally use the Black Tongue of Mordor, here is a dictionary (Sorry for all of the links, but its kind of necessary).

by Emperor of Man
July 27, 2015

Rules:

1) Nothing Sexual.

2) It is preferable if you write in the style of J.R.R. Tolkien, the author of The Lord of the Rings, but if that is too difficult for you that is alright or if you would like a copy of the book for inspiration here is the first book.

3) You should create a character from Tamriel and have a character from Middle-Earth (be it an actual character or made up, to create a character be sure it is lore-friendly, if you have no knowledge of the lore here is The Silmarillion and the LotR Wiki).

4) It MUST have a third-person perspective. You will be reported if you break this rule too many times.

Note: I may ocassionally use the Black Tongue of Mordor, here is a dictionary (Sorry for all of the links, but its kind of necessary).

YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

Emperor of Man
July 27, 2015

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,

Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,

Nine for the Mortal Men doomed to die,

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

When Zifar R'is had fallen asleep never had he thought that in his wake he will behold a wondourous yet terrifying land. He had climbed a pillar of stone to truly see the beauty of this mysterious province. 'Twas filled with rich and rolling grass, else hard and stern mountains. Off in a distance, not measurable by the eye of a mortal, was a mountain, blacker than the sands of Morrowind. Next to it was a tower even blacker, so dark it appeared to absorb even light. Mounted on its head was an eye of flame. As Zifar looked into its center, a voice whispered in his mind. Its sound was as if a blade was being rubbed against and unbreakable armor. It said, 'LAT KRUMAB.'

by Emperor of Man
July 27, 2015

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,

Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,

Nine for the Mortal Men doomed to die,

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

When Zifar R'is had fallen asleep never had he thought that in his wake he will behold a wondourous yet terrifying land. He had climbed a pillar of stone to truly see the beauty of this mysterious province. 'Twas filled with rich and rolling grass, else hard and stern mountains. Off in a distance, not measurable by the eye of a mortal, was a mountain, blacker than the sands of Morrowind. Next to it was a tower even blacker, so dark it appeared to absorb even light. Mounted on its head was an eye of flame. As Zifar looked into its center, a voice whispered in his mind. Its sound was as if a blade was being rubbed against and unbreakable armor. It said, 'LAT KRUMAB.'

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Writing like Tolkien is WAAAY too hard for me. Lets get this started, yeah? ))

Fear. That is what the Uruk Captain, Urbesh the Blood-Drinker, felt for the first time since he was born in the breeding grounds of the Uruk-hai. And there was a reason why he felt that fear as he ran.

The Gravewalker.

No matter how many times the Ranger had been killed, the damned human ('Is he even a man, or a demon from some forsaken hell?') always came back, and fought with... unnatural abilites. The Gravewalker is the reason his base of power is no more, all his slaves freed and his soldiers dead.

'It ain't natural, none of it. But, when I get my hands on that filthy Ranger, I'll tear him limb from limb! Lets see him get up from t--' Those were his lasts thoughts as a spectral Elven arrow found its way into his leg. Now, all he felt and thought of was of the pain and fear, and when he looked up, he saw the Ranger but... it wasn't the Ranger. The Ranger didn't look like an Elven wraith. But the wraith had the same eerie glow as the Gravewalker's powers, so they must have been connected. He had no chance to think this through, as the wraith reached out its right hand and yelled out a single phrase.

"Nanich Hir Gilar!" Afterwards, he felt all of his knowledge being drawn out of his mind. Who the Warchief he served as a bodyguard for was, how strong the Warchief and his underlings were, and... A strange, dark grey Elf in strange robes, spotted amongst some ruins not too far to the east, in Nurn.

Afterwards, he felt a pounding sensation in his head, as if his head was about to explode before...

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Writing like Tolkien is WAAAY too hard for me. Lets get this started, yeah? ))

Fear. That is what the Uruk Captain, Urbesh the Blood-Drinker, felt for the first time since he was born in the breeding grounds of the Uruk-hai. And there was a reason why he felt that fear as he ran.

The Gravewalker.

No matter how many times the Ranger had been killed, the damned human ('Is he even a man, or a demon from some forsaken hell?') always came back, and fought with... unnatural abilites. The Gravewalker is the reason his base of power is no more, all his slaves freed and his soldiers dead.

'It ain't natural, none of it. But, when I get my hands on that filthy Ranger, I'll tear him limb from limb! Lets see him get up from t--' Those were his lasts thoughts as a spectral Elven arrow found its way into his leg. Now, all he felt and thought of was of the pain and fear, and when he looked up, he saw the Ranger but... it wasn't the Ranger. The Ranger didn't look like an Elven wraith. But the wraith had the same eerie glow as the Gravewalker's powers, so they must have been connected. He had no chance to think this through, as the wraith reached out its right hand and yelled out a single phrase.

"Nanich Hir Gilar!" Afterwards, he felt all of his knowledge being drawn out of his mind. Who the Warchief he served as a bodyguard for was, how strong the Warchief and his underlings were, and... A strange, dark grey Elf in strange robes, spotted amongst some ruins not too far to the east, in Nurn.

Afterwards, he felt a pounding sensation in his head, as if his head was about to explode before...

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

Talion showed no emotion, nor felt any, after he made the head of the creature before him erupt. What he DID feel outside of that action, was curiosity about the... Dark Elf? Yes, the name suits it, or him. He looks to his right to see the spirit of Celibrimbor appear.

"I am not familiar with this race of elf, but I believe he has a power we do not know of, one that may help us in our fight against Sauron." The Ring-Maker states, looking from the dead Uruk to the Ranger.

"But, what if this man is an agent of Sauron? We cannot risk it." Talion replies with uncertainty and caution, sheathing his sword (( He's also wearing his default gear. )) before fully turning to the wraith.

"We need this elf, Talion. I can see it, and you know the tribes of Nurn, freed slaves, and enslaved Uruks will not be enough, not for long." Celebrimbor counters, causing Talion to stop and think, before he hesitantly nods.

"Alright, I will take your word for it." Celebrimbor disappears, the land around him returning to its normal view as he summons his Caragor, his left hand glowing with the power of the Wraith. When the beast arrives, he swiftly mounts it and makes haste in the direction of the foreigner from another world.

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

Talion showed no emotion, nor felt any, after he made the head of the creature before him erupt. What he DID feel outside of that action, was curiosity about the... Dark Elf? Yes, the name suits it, or him. He looks to his right to see the spirit of Celibrimbor appear.

"I am not familiar with this race of elf, but I believe he has a power we do not know of, one that may help us in our fight against Sauron." The Ring-Maker states, looking from the dead Uruk to the Ranger.

"But, what if this man is an agent of Sauron? We cannot risk it." Talion replies with uncertainty and caution, sheathing his sword (( He's also wearing his default gear. )) before fully turning to the wraith.

"We need this elf, Talion. I can see it, and you know the tribes of Nurn, freed slaves, and enslaved Uruks will not be enough, not for long." Celebrimbor counters, causing Talion to stop and think, before he hesitantly nods.

"Alright, I will take your word for it." Celebrimbor disappears, the land around him returning to its normal view as he summons his Caragor, his left hand glowing with the power of the Wraith. When the beast arrives, he swiftly mounts it and makes haste in the direction of the foreigner from another world.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

Uvatha was in the dark forests (i forget the name of the dark forest that frodo was in trying to get away from that nazgul/ringwriath) he was riding on his black horse stopping to let out death like screech "https://youtu.be/pDxGtnrl0GY"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

Uvatha was in the dark forests (i forget the name of the dark forest that frodo was in trying to get away from that nazgul/ringwriath) he was riding on his black horse stopping to let out death like screech "https://youtu.be/pDxGtnrl0GY"

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Me and Strun are in Mordor :P And its The Old Forest, I believe. ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Me and Strun are in Mordor :P And its The Old Forest, I believe. ))

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

(Wait! Let's start all over. With skellies and a new story.)

The Story . . . 

A new enemy has come, along with Sauron. They have come from a world forgotten. Their name: The Draugr. Sauron sees their strength, and takes control of their souls . . .

Name: LitrÇ«nd

Species: Maia (plural Maiar)

Weapons: Ancient Elven Staff, Gúlúmarth (An enchanted one-handed longsword)

Appearance:

Armor Color:

Information: LitrÇ«nd is a Maia as ancient as a Gandalf. He lives in the caves of the mountains, Ered Nimrais. (Everything else is a work in progress)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

(Wait! Let's start all over. With skellies and a new story.)

The Story . . . 

A new enemy has come, along with Sauron. They have come from a world forgotten. Their name: The Draugr. Sauron sees their strength, and takes control of their souls . . .

Name: LitrÇ«nd

Species: Maia (plural Maiar)

Weapons: Ancient Elven Staff, Gúlúmarth (An enchanted one-handed longsword)

Appearance:

Armor Color:

Information: LitrÇ«nd is a Maia as ancient as a Gandalf. He lives in the caves of the mountains, Ered Nimrais. (Everything else is a work in progress)

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

(To keep this as close to LotR/Hobbit as possible, I will ask you do not create a TES char. If you really want to then you may.)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

(To keep this as close to LotR/Hobbit as possible, I will ask you do not create a TES char. If you really want to then you may.)

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

(Veyd, please get rid of the Dementor element of your character. Please nothing from any other universe other than Middle-Earth and Nirn.)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

(Veyd, please get rid of the Dementor element of your character. Please nothing from any other universe other than Middle-Earth and Nirn.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Name: Kolel

Species: Dwarf

Weapons: Dwarven Battle Axe

Appearance:

Armor Color: The Pic above

Information: Mead addict, trained by Gimili

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Name: Kolel

Species: Dwarf

Weapons: Dwarven Battle Axe

Appearance:

Armor Color: The Pic above

Information: Mead addict, trained by Gimili

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

Litrǫnd stood, bent behind a rock. Perhaps the Uruk-hai will miss him. He felt hot wind of Mount Doom against his face.

The Uruk cried, 'Come! Come, coward! Face the fighting Uruk-hai! Uruk gost mubi lat maushat!'*

*Translation: We will feast upon your flesh!

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

Litrǫnd stood, bent behind a rock. Perhaps the Uruk-hai will miss him. He felt hot wind of Mount Doom against his face.

The Uruk cried, 'Come! Come, coward! Face the fighting Uruk-hai! Uruk gost mubi lat maushat!'*

*Translation: We will feast upon your flesh!

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

'Come on you stinking pigs! I'll beat all your arses to the ground!'

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

'Come on you stinking pigs! I'll beat all your arses to the ground!'

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

Name: Talion

Species: Human/Wraith

Weapons: Urfael (sword), Archon (Dagger, literally the shattered sword of his deceased son, visually similar to Narsil), Azkar (Bow, used in Wraith form)

Appearance:   (Search Talion in images)

Armor: Default

Information: Talion was formerly a Gondorian Ranger, as well as Captain of the Watch at the Black Gate of Mordor. When the Black Gate was attacked by Uruks, he and his family were killed by the Black Hand of Sauron. But, instead of rejoining his family in the afterlife, he was possessed by the wraith, Celibrimbor, the one who forged the Rings of Power, including the One Ring. Now, with Celibrimbor by his side ((Literally, sharing his body)), he seeks to one day return to Gondor, ever since his revenge was won and the War of the Ring ended in victory for the forces of good.

Abilities: Expert Swordsmanship, Stealth, and Agility/Freerunning ability. The powers of the wraith, Celebrimbor.

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

Name: Talion

Species: Human/Wraith

Weapons: Urfael (sword), Archon (Dagger, literally the shattered sword of his deceased son, visually similar to Narsil), Azkar (Bow, used in Wraith form)

Appearance:   (Search Talion in images)

Armor: Default

Information: Talion was formerly a Gondorian Ranger, as well as Captain of the Watch at the Black Gate of Mordor. When the Black Gate was attacked by Uruks, he and his family were killed by the Black Hand of Sauron. But, instead of rejoining his family in the afterlife, he was possessed by the wraith, Celibrimbor, the one who forged the Rings of Power, including the One Ring. Now, with Celibrimbor by his side ((Literally, sharing his body)), he seeks to one day return to Gondor, ever since his revenge was won and the War of the Ring ended in victory for the forces of good.

Abilities: Expert Swordsmanship, Stealth, and Agility/Freerunning ability. The powers of the wraith, Celebrimbor.

1  2  3  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.