{Dovakiin isn't the only one who can learn shouts.}

YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015
roastedZork

I also approach the word wall.

"Interesting..."

I learn the word of power.

(No, ONLY Dovahkiins can, even you could, Daehngar already absorbed its power)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015
roastedZork

I also approach the word wall.

"Interesting..."

I learn the word of power.

VahloK
November 5, 2015
"shit! We have two dragonborn already in hand. I expect a treasure but instead we found a word wall and nighlock had learn that he is a Dovahkiin."
by VahloK
November 5, 2015
"shit! We have two dragonborn already in hand. I expect a treasure but instead we found a word wall and nighlock had learn that he is a Dovahkiin."

VahloK
November 5, 2015
"This treasure hunt sure will make us famous. And the greybeard maybe wilk summone you nighlock." *Looking at nighlock*
by VahloK
November 5, 2015
"This treasure hunt sure will make us famous. And the greybeard maybe wilk summone you nighlock." *Looking at nighlock*

Kriidgaafthunvu
November 5, 2015
"Let us go to Dragonsreach maybe we'll find help there"
by Kriidgaafthunvu
November 5, 2015
"Let us go to Dragonsreach maybe we'll find help there"

VahloK
November 5, 2015
"And maybe some treasure. I'm not going with an empty hand." *Looking at his sachel* "Or maybe another Elder Scroll."
by VahloK
November 5, 2015
"And maybe some treasure. I'm not going with an empty hand." *Looking at his sachel* "Or maybe another Elder Scroll."

roastedZork
November 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

{the game contradicts that. The greybeards are not dovakiin and they can learn shouts. Ulfric Stormcloak shouted the high king to death, and he isn't dovakiin.}

by roastedZork
November 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

{the game contradicts that. The greybeards are not dovakiin and they can learn shouts. Ulfric Stormcloak shouted the high king to death, and he isn't dovakiin.}

Grolahmul
November 5, 2015
roastedZork

(He meant only dovahkiin can almost instantly learn the Rotmulaag without studying the words for years.)

by Grolahmul
November 5, 2015
roastedZork

(He meant only dovahkiin can almost instantly learn the Rotmulaag without studying the words for years.)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015
roastedZork

(Graybeards are different, they gave Dovahkiin a Dragon Soul. As for Ulfric, he in fact DIDN'T read a word wall, it took him years of practice and training to learn merely Unrelenting Force, he also was with the Graybeards, he actually would've become a Graybeard, then the Civil War got in the game)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015
roastedZork

(Graybeards are different, they gave Dovahkiin a Dragon Soul. As for Ulfric, he in fact DIDN'T read a word wall, it took him years of practice and training to learn merely Unrelenting Force, he also was with the Graybeards, he actually would've become a Graybeard, then the Civil War got in the game)

VahloK
November 5, 2015
(dovahkiin can absorb dragonsoul but a joore? They learnt with the greybeard? i didnt understand.?)
by VahloK
November 5, 2015
(dovahkiin can absorb dragonsoul but a joore? They learnt with the greybeard? i didnt understand.?)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015
VahloK

(No only Ulfric did, others like Ebony Warrior)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015
VahloK

(No only Ulfric did, others like Ebony Warrior)

Kriidgaafthunvu
November 5, 2015
"We shall find treasure and spread it evenly"
by Kriidgaafthunvu
November 5, 2015

VahloK
November 5, 2015
"Remember our share. 50\50."
by VahloK
November 5, 2015
"Remember our share. 50\50."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015
Kriidgaafthunvu

Makor pauses "First come, first serve."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015
Kriidgaafthunvu

Makor pauses "First come, first serve."

VahloK
November 6, 2015
"Yeah its my quest first to find it so, we spread evently. Whether you like it or not." *looking at Makor*
by VahloK
November 6, 2015
"Yeah its my quest first to find it so, we spread evently. Whether you like it or not." *looking at Makor*
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.