A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Outrageous mods

<<  <  1  2 

Jzargo01
September 19, 2014
Mirkrilaar

I play it on Xbox I have heard of some cool mods for PC. I saw one where Aela the Huntress dresses sexier or something.

I play it on PC and Ps3, I have both.

by Jzargo01
September 19, 2014
Mirkrilaar

I play it on Xbox I have heard of some cool mods for PC. I saw one where Aela the Huntress dresses sexier or something.

I play it on PC and Ps3, I have both.

Kronvullok
November 4, 2014

The Exploding Chickens mod is probably the funniest thing on planet Nirn.

by Kronvullok
November 4, 2014

The Exploding Chickens mod is probably the funniest thing on planet Nirn.

hiith
December 12, 2014

Just sayin'

by hiith
December 12, 2014

Just sayin'

Weaver
March 6, 2015

I found a mod called SkyVoice, which basically connects Windows Speech Recognition to Skyrim and allows you to speak the shouts. It is rather picky about pronounciation, but once it has 'learned' your voice, it works amazingly.

And nothing beats shouting yol and watching something burst into flame, it just creates a sense of... satisfaction.

I use a lot of other mods, but I can't be bothered listing them all.

by Weaver
March 6, 2015

I found a mod called SkyVoice, which basically connects Windows Speech Recognition to Skyrim and allows you to speak the shouts. It is rather picky about pronounciation, but once it has 'learned' your voice, it works amazingly.

And nothing beats shouting yol and watching something burst into flame, it just creates a sense of... satisfaction.

I use a lot of other mods, but I can't be bothered listing them all.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.