Wanna be pel pals ?
by Dragonsouleater
December 11, 2020
@Lieutenant Hapy

Id like to talk to you in dovah zul or in english

Wanna be pel pals ?

Wuthkuljun
January 16, 2021

Drem yol lok. If anyone is still active on here I'm looking for no runes, email, no country preference, expanded with a bit of canon, and I'd rather do personal but I can roll with roleplay. I'm fairly new to the language so I'm not that good with structuring sentences but any help of any kind is greatly appreciated.

by Wuthkuljun
January 16, 2021

Drem yol lok. If anyone is still active on here I'm looking for no runes, email, no country preference, expanded with a bit of canon, and I'd rather do personal but I can roll with roleplay. I'm fairly new to the language so I'm not that good with structuring sentences but any help of any kind is greatly appreciated.

Anabsolutemess
July 30, 2021

I have no idea if people are still active here but, I'm looking for someone to practice with. I'm very new to the language and want to get a better grasp on how to use. Preferably English speaking (I'm from Australia) if not though it's fine, personal with the expanded dictionary and also canon, no runes and preferably over email. 

Lok, Thu'um

by Anabsolutemess
July 30, 2021

I have no idea if people are still active here but, I'm looking for someone to practice with. I'm very new to the language and want to get a better grasp on how to use. Preferably English speaking (I'm from Australia) if not though it's fine, personal with the expanded dictionary and also canon, no runes and preferably over email. 

Lok, Thu'um

Norokah
August 7, 2021

Hello all! If there's still anyone out there interested in handwritten runic personal correspondence, hit me up. It doesn't much matter to me where you live, how often you want to write, or how experienced you are.

by Norokah
August 7, 2021

Hello all! If there's still anyone out there interested in handwritten runic personal correspondence, hit me up. It doesn't much matter to me where you live, how often you want to write, or how experienced you are.

cone57
January 18, 2022

man, if someone responds id do it

by cone57
January 18, 2022

man, if someone responds id do it

cone57
January 18, 2022

idk if your still there but i would be down :)

by cone57
January 18, 2022

idk if your still there but i would be down :)

Oblivion Hearth
January 26, 2022
Dragonsouleater
@Lieutenant Hapy Id like to talk to you in dovah zul or in english Wanna be pel pals ?

Sure!

by Oblivion Hearth
January 26, 2022
Dragonsouleater
@Lieutenant Hapy Id like to talk to you in dovah zul or in english Wanna be pel pals ?

Sure!

Oblivion Hearth
January 26, 2022
cone57

idk if your still there but i would be down :)I'm here lol hi

by Oblivion Hearth
January 26, 2022
cone57

idk if your still there but i would be down :)I'm here lol hi

cone57
January 27, 2022
Oblivion Hearth

ooh awesome

by cone57
January 27, 2022
Oblivion Hearth

ooh awesome

Slyfoxien1
June 13, 2022

Fahdonne (is that how it goes?),

I know that this message will not be answered for a while because this website is like a drauger's den, but I might as well see if anybody wants to look for a Pel Pal in the year 2022. I seek a person who is either learning or knows the canon dictionary, speaks English or can translate from Dovahzul to English to their native language and back, can communicate through Discord or email, and does not mind runes every so often. Also, I would rather not roleplay.

Drem,

Slyfoxien1

P.S. Very new to Dovahzul, but not new to Keizaal (taken from my bio).

by Slyfoxien1
June 13, 2022

Fahdonne (is that how it goes?),

I know that this message will not be answered for a while because this website is like a drauger's den, but I might as well see if anybody wants to look for a Pel Pal in the year 2022. I seek a person who is either learning or knows the canon dictionary, speaks English or can translate from Dovahzul to English to their native language and back, can communicate through Discord or email, and does not mind runes every so often. Also, I would rather not roleplay.

Drem,

Slyfoxien1

P.S. Very new to Dovahzul, but not new to Keizaal (taken from my bio).

SINDARKVEIN21
June 27, 2022

Oh... I would love to do this. Id need help to determine what waiting list tho... and there are other things I have to put out there to better set this up for myself. So...... Im shy and autistic and i can get confused, so would need someone patient and understanding and dont mind explaing and repeating things etc. Other than that due to my situation Id prefer emailing. Honestly would love everything to be flexible, that way as I get more comfortable and progress in learning we can switch it around and go with the flow... p.s. Id like to make friends with whom does be my Pel Pal (it would help to be open minded and accepting of differences) I dont know how to sign up and im a super noob. If anyone could do this and would like to help/learn with me let me know C:

by SINDARKVEIN21
June 27, 2022

Oh... I would love to do this. Id need help to determine what waiting list tho... and there are other things I have to put out there to better set this up for myself. So...... Im shy and autistic and i can get confused, so would need someone patient and understanding and dont mind explaing and repeating things etc. Other than that due to my situation Id prefer emailing. Honestly would love everything to be flexible, that way as I get more comfortable and progress in learning we can switch it around and go with the flow... p.s. Id like to make friends with whom does be my Pel Pal (it would help to be open minded and accepting of differences) I dont know how to sign up and im a super noob. If anyone could do this and would like to help/learn with me let me know C:

daedranthusiast
January 17, 2023

This sounds fun! I'm only trying to get signed up because all these messages on waiting list are from a while back. I'm very new to Dovahzul, so I think this would help a whole bunch.

- North America, but I'm fine with any Country, though an English-speaking pal would be preferred

- No runes, typed or handwritten Dovahzul preferred 

- I'll use the expanded dictionary, but I can stay more canon if preferred

- Roleplay is fine, as long as we get some language learning in

- I'm actually pretty chill, I'm not super picky about partners and such

by daedranthusiast
January 17, 2023

This sounds fun! I'm only trying to get signed up because all these messages on waiting list are from a while back. I'm very new to Dovahzul, so I think this would help a whole bunch.

- North America, but I'm fine with any Country, though an English-speaking pal would be preferred

- No runes, typed or handwritten Dovahzul preferred 

- I'll use the expanded dictionary, but I can stay more canon if preferred

- Roleplay is fine, as long as we get some language learning in

- I'm actually pretty chill, I'm not super picky about partners and such

Realms
May 19, 2023

not new to Thuum.org, but im guessing i need some help with the language. i only speak a few words. canon only, English, British, or Dovahzul if thats ok. runes, written, and typed is ok. roleplaying or not, that is up with the person. if you are ok then im ok.

DM me on Discord (it should be Realms) (optional)

by Realms
May 19, 2023

not new to Thuum.org, but im guessing i need some help with the language. i only speak a few words. canon only, English, British, or Dovahzul if thats ok. runes, written, and typed is ok. roleplaying or not, that is up with the person. if you are ok then im ok.

DM me on Discord (it should be Realms) (optional)

Nelli
June 13, 2023

With Dragon Runes, handwriting preferable, however we should get to know each other via email first, canon and semi-canon only

by Nelli
June 13, 2023

With Dragon Runes, handwriting preferable, however we should get to know each other via email first, canon and semi-canon only

lenytimes
April 25, 2024

Guessing the secret word in Wordle is both rewarding and satisfying. Nyt wordle

by lenytimes
April 25, 2024

Guessing the secret word in Wordle is both rewarding and satisfying. Nyt wordle

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25