Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Dovahthur Returns

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

'Hm. Very well, come. But let Veyd catch up first.' Sauriil tapped Arvak, who was galloping back and forth impatiently, 'Just wait.'

Eventually, the Void Dragon reaches the group. The old elf frowns grimly, and says without a smile, 'Welcome Veydiilnil, Overseer of the Realms.'

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

'Hm. Very well, come. But let Veyd catch up first.' Sauriil tapped Arvak, who was galloping back and forth impatiently, 'Just wait.'

Eventually, the Void Dragon reaches the group. The old elf frowns grimly, and says without a smile, 'Welcome Veydiilnil, Overseer of the Realms.'

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

"This milk-drinker?" Makor snorts and lights a pipe.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

"This milk-drinker?" Makor snorts and lights a pipe.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Veyd landed on the ground making a slight and small quake. He looked at Sauriil 'Ah so you've searched the elder scrolls to find my true name Nerevarine?' Said Veyd in Sauriils mind as he looked at Falin to Makor then Gold/KDK "So you need my aid in this crisis? Very well I shall help you" explained Veyd as he slightly opened his mouth to get ready to shout 

J8R MEL FRUL

Veyd transformed into his mortalish form, black robes and hood shrouding his face his black raven like wings were spread out as far as they could go and his scythe in his right hand and some strange, blackish and red outlined, writing revolving around his left arm. 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Veyd landed on the ground making a slight and small quake. He looked at Sauriil 'Ah so you've searched the elder scrolls to find my true name Nerevarine?' Said Veyd in Sauriils mind as he looked at Falin to Makor then Gold/KDK "So you need my aid in this crisis? Very well I shall help you" explained Veyd as he slightly opened his mouth to get ready to shout 

J8R MEL FRUL

Veyd transformed into his mortalish form, black robes and hood shrouding his face his black raven like wings were spread out as far as they could go and his scythe in his right hand and some strange, blackish and red outlined, writing revolving around his left arm. 

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

(Changed my bio)

"I can fly now," said Gold, "Forgot to say that."

SU V3NG FRUL

*A pair of wings, one black, the other white, grow from his back. He jumps into the air, and flaps his wings, and he hovers a bit.*

"Fully functional, too," said Gold, "I don't know why they're different colors, but it looks cool. Found the words in different caves, and took them to the Greybeards. I sort of made it a habit to do so ever since Ko'Do'Kar was created. Thing is, they only last for five minutes a day, and I never learned any shouts to get them off."

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

(Changed my bio)

SU V3NG FRUL

*A pair of wings, one black, the other white, grow from his back. He jumps into the air, and flaps his wings, and he hovers a bit.*

"Fully functional, too," said Gold, "I don't know why they're different colors, but it looks cool. Found the words in different caves, and took them to the Greybeards. I sort of made it a habit to do so ever since Ko'Do'Kar was created. Thing is, they only last for five minutes a day, and I never learned any shouts to get them off."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

Falin quirked an eyebrow, calming her horse from the sudden appearance of Gold's wings. The chestnut steed snorted, shaking its head. "An Argonian with wings . . ." She said wryly, "Can't say I ever imagined seeing that."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

Falin quirked an eyebrow, calming her horse from the sudden appearance of Gold's wings. The chestnut steed snorted, shaking its head. "An Argonian with wings . . ." She said wryly, "Can't say I ever imagined seeing that."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(Changed my bio)

SU V3NG FRUL

"Impressive" Said Veyd looking in the direction of Gold seeing his new ability, the strange writing orbiting around his left arm still.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(Changed my bio)

SU V3NG FRUL

"Impressive" Said Veyd looking in the direction of Gold seeing his new ability, the strange writing orbiting around his left arm still.

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"What's with the writing circle on your arm?" asked Gold, landing and folding in his wings.

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

"What's with the writing circle on your arm?" asked Gold, landing and folding in his wings.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"It is a contract spell. I can summon things or traits with it along with many other uses" explained Veyd

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

"It is a contract spell. I can summon things or traits with it along with many other uses" explained Veyd

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Name: Nahgahzii/Zii

Race: Breton

Skills: Divinity, Magic

Weapons: Magic

Appearance: White, buttoned shirt, a skirt, and a robe. No armour.

Shouts: N/A

History: Growing up a homeless orphan, Zii grew up with only her magic powers her alive. By the age of 7, she is haunted by a little ghost girl named Yun. Zii found her way into Excelius, learning to control her powers.

Home: Excelius

Misc: Created a spell only usable by the most powerful of mages: Unyielding Ward

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Name: Nahgahzii/Zii

Race: Breton

Skills: Divinity, Magic

Weapons: Magic

Appearance: White, buttoned shirt, a skirt, and a robe. No armour.

Shouts: N/A

History: Growing up a homeless orphan, Zii grew up with only her magic powers her alive. By the age of 7, she is haunted by a little ghost girl named Yun. Zii found her way into Excelius, learning to control her powers.

Home: Excelius

Misc: Created a spell only usable by the most powerful of mages: Unyielding Ward

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

AGGGGGHHHH!!! ARGGHHHH!!!

Zii sat up in her bed. NOOOO, PLEASSSSE!! ARGGHHH! "Yun!! Yun, is that--" AGGHH!!! "Yun, stop! What's happening?!" No, no...ergh... "...Who are you?"

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

AGGGGGHHHH!!! ARGGHHHH!!!

Zii sat up in her bed. NOOOO, PLEASSSSE!! ARGGHHH! "Yun!! Yun, is that--" AGGHH!!! "Yun, stop! What's happening?!" No, no...ergh... "...Who are you?"

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Agh...it hurts...so much... "Please...what's wrong?" Where...am I? "Can you appear?" It's...dark, and...he kept...he kept hurting me... "Who are you?" I...I don't know. I don't remember... The voice was not Yun's. It seemed to be a male grownup. Zii got out of bed and started to put on her clothes, even though it was far before dawn.

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Agh...it hurts...so much... "Please...what's wrong?" Where...am I? "Can you appear?" It's...dark, and...he kept...he kept hurting me... "Who are you?" I...I don't know. I don't remember... The voice was not Yun's. It seemed to be a male grownup. Zii got out of bed and started to put on her clothes, even though it was far before dawn.

Emperor of Man
November 9, 2015

Sauriil dismounted Arvak. 'So, Veydiilnil, have you any knowledge of Dovahthur?'

by Emperor of Man
November 9, 2015

Sauriil dismounted Arvak. 'So, Veydiilnil, have you any knowledge of Dovahthur?'

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.