Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015
*Vulen does a 180 while being pushed back and catches the sword before it could touch his...nether regions*
by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015
*Vulen does a 180 while being pushed back and catches the sword before it could touch his...nether regions*

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015
(@veyd it pretty much is except with more star wars xP)
by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015
(@veyd it pretty much is except with more star wars xP)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
(ik lol but please do finish it)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015
(ik lol but please do finish it)

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(It was positiond under your head... Wrong side. So it's going to stab you in your privates now, because of the 180)

"Ko'Do'Kar does not want to kill this one," said KDK, lifting his sword from Vulen's hand, and bringing it back to the sheath, "What does this one say we call it a draw?"

by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(It was positiond under your head... Wrong side. So it's going to stab you in your privates now, because of the 180)

"Ko'Do'Kar does not want to kill this one," said KDK, lifting his sword from Vulen's hand, and bringing it back to the sheath, "What does this one say we call it a draw?"

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"We are leaving," the strange warriors had said. "We're headed to the training hall." And with that, despite quiet protest -as to avoid being attacked again - the only two she's met capable of understanding her left. Watching them disappear, the white haired Bosmer sunk back down to her knees. Alone. She was alone again with no one to understand her. She still had no way of speaking to anyone around her. She still didn't even know where she was!

"Don't go," she murmered, "Don't leave . . . not again." 'Sauriil! Makor!' She silently called out. Hoping by some miracle the other Immortals would answer. 'Y'ffre . . .? '

(( Well, Jorrya is still there. :P Meh. ))

After a moments awkward silence, Jorrya looks over to Falin again. Seeing her near-pitiful state, he decides to fish around his supplies for a rations bar. While they aren't anything as good as a real meal, they do the job. That, and they are only tasteless, rather than completely revolting. After a bit of searching, he grabs one of his ration bars, tearing over the package and tossing it to her, followed by his bottle of water.

"Er... not used to civilians, so... I'm sorry," He apologizes, or attempts to apologize, to the alien. Afterwards, he removes his helmet, sighing to himself as he closes his eyes and leans his head back. Outside, the Imperial sympathisers were being loaded into one transport, the other taking the bodies to a morgue. The third shuttle, however, deploys its Heavy Assault Droids, who quickly activate Riot Suppression weapons, firing a few cannisters of tear gas, stun blasts, or ADS's. 

(Advanced Displacement Systems. A real world military prototype designed for crowd suppresion. They use a radar-like dish on top of a Humvee that fires a sort of invisible wave that boils water at the molecular level, causing no real damage, but making it feel like the targets are on fire. Immense pain, but it ends as soon as they leave the field, no lasting sensations.)

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"We are leaving," the strange warriors had said. "We're headed to the training hall." And with that, despite quiet protest -as to avoid being attacked again - the only two she's met capable of understanding her left. Watching them disappear, the white haired Bosmer sunk back down to her knees. Alone. She was alone again with no one to understand her. She still had no way of speaking to anyone around her. She still didn't even know where she was!

"Don't go," she murmered, "Don't leave . . . not again." 'Sauriil! Makor!' She silently called out. Hoping by some miracle the other Immortals would answer. 'Y'ffre . . .? '

After a moments awkward silence, Jorrya looks over to Falin again. Seeing her near-pitiful state, he decides to fish around his supplies for a rations bar. While they aren't anything as good as a real meal, they do the job. That, and they are only tasteless, rather than completely revolting. After a bit of searching, he grabs one of his ration bars, tearing over the package and tossing it to her, followed by his bottle of water.

"Er... not used to civilians, so... I'm sorry," He apologizes, or attempts to apologize, to the alien. Afterwards, he removes his helmet, sighing to himself as he closes his eyes and leans his head back. Outside, the Imperial sympathisers were being loaded into one transport, the other taking the bodies to a morgue. The third shuttle, however, deploys its Heavy Assault Droids, who quickly activate Riot Suppression weapons, firing a few cannisters of tear gas, stun blasts, or ADS's. 

(Advanced Displacement Systems. A real world military prototype designed for crowd suppresion. They use a radar-like dish on top of a Humvee that fires a sort of invisible wave that boils water at the molecular level, causing no real damage, but making it feel like the targets are on fire. Immense pain, but it ends as soon as they leave the field, no lasting sensations.)

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

"Very well. Your magic ability is quite extraordinary. Had I not known about it beforehand, I might've mistaken you for a force user."

by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

"Very well. Your magic ability is quite extraordinary. Had I not known about it beforehand, I might've mistaken you for a force user."

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"And had Ko'Do'Kar not heard of the Force beforehand, he would have thought this one was really good with Telekinesis," responded KDK, "By the way, these lightsabers seem rather good for use in combat. May Ko'Do'Kar have one?"

*He picks one up, ignites it, and spins it on his hand instinctively.*

by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"And had Ko'Do'Kar not heard of the Force beforehand, he would have thought this one was really good with Telekinesis," responded KDK, "By the way, these lightsabers seem rather good for use in combat. May Ko'Do'Kar have one?"

*He picks one up, ignites it, and spins it on his hand instinctively.*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

(Jorrya may be there, but the translators still aren't worth much between the two.)

Despite being distraught, Falin's able to snag the strange bar and bottle out of the air. She turned the plain looking bar over in her hands. Just what was it? Food? Something else? It was on the softer side and she didn't particularly care for the smell. Tired eyes drifted up towards the sergeant. Just how did a Khajiit end up here? She shifted slightly, unsure if it would even be worth trying to ask him. The Bosmer hesitated slightly, "You're . . . " Her voice was still low, quiet. "You're a Khajiit, right? How did you end up here?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

(Jorrya may be there, but the translators still aren't worth much between the two.)

Despite being distraught, Falin's able to snag the strange bar and bottle out of the air. She turned the plain looking bar over in her hands. Just what was it? Food? Something else? It was on the softer side and she didn't particularly care for the smell. Tired eyes drifted up towards the sergeant. Just how did a Khajiit end up here? She shifted slightly, unsure if it would even be worth trying to ask him. The Bosmer hesitated slightly, "You're . . . " Her voice was still low, quiet. "You're a Khajiit, right? How did you end up here?"

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

"You claim to have never seen a lightsaber before, yet you handle it so naturally."

by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

"You claim to have never seen a lightsaber before, yet you handle it so naturally."

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Jorrya quirks an eyebrow at her, her words forming nothing but nonsense to him, accept for 'You're' and 'Khajiit.' He frowns afterwards, confused at why she was calling her Khajiit, and...

"What's a Khajiit? If you mean my species, I'm a Cathar." He responds to the alien woman, finishing up with cleaning his weapon, rapidly reassembling it and placing it onto his back.

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Jorrya quirks an eyebrow at her, her words forming nothing but nonsense to him, accept for 'You're' and 'Khajiit.' He frowns afterwards, confused at why she was calling her Khajiit, and...

"What's a Khajiit? If you mean my species, I'm a Cathar." He responds to the alien woman, finishing up with cleaning his weapon, rapidly reassembling it and placing it onto his back.

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"It's just an instinct," replied KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar has never seen a lightsaber before today, but his Bound Sword is about as light, no pun intended, and this is how he sometimes uses his Bound Sword. It feels more right with lightsabers, though."

*He shrugs, and turns off his lightsaber.*

(By the way, my lightsaber's light is yellow. I took this quiz: http://www.playbuzz.com/amberhutcherson10/what-color-lightsaber-should-you-have.)

by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"It's just an instinct," replied KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar has never seen a lightsaber before today, but his Bound Sword is about as light, no pun intended, and this is how he sometimes uses his Bound Sword. It feels more right with lightsabers, though."

*He shrugs, and turns off his lightsaber.*

(By the way, my lightsaber's light is yellow. I took this quiz: http://www.playbuzz.com/amberhutcherson10/what-color-lightsaber-should-you-have.)

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

"Interesting. What might be the difference between your bound weapons and a lightsaber is that a lightsaber can be customized to the wielders preferences. Take mine for example:"

Vulen draws his lightsaber and ignites it, showing it in its full sith-esque glory

by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015

"Interesting. What might be the difference between your bound weapons and a lightsaber is that a lightsaber can be customized to the wielders preferences. Take mine for example:"

Vulen draws his lightsaber and ignites it, showing it in its full sith-esque glory

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar wants to try dual-wielding," said KDK, picking up a second lightsaber, and igniting both of them. He dual wields them, and notics that they might be able to connect by the hilts. He tries this, and tries spinning the double-saber. He fails, and drops the sabers.

"Okay... Ko'Do'Kar's not doing that again. Besides, sword-and-shield combos are better."

by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar wants to try dual-wielding," said KDK, picking up a second lightsaber, and igniting both of them. He dual wields them, and notics that they might be able to connect by the hilts. He tries this, and tries spinning the double-saber. He fails, and drops the sabers.

"Okay... Ko'Do'Kar's not doing that again. Besides, sword-and-shield combos are better."

Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015
"I don't blame you. Only the greatest lightsaber duelists are able to utilize the saberstaff to its full potential." *Vulen says sheathing his lightsaber and picking up the saberstaff slowly spinning it in a figure 8 formation*
by Vultuzmaar
November 6, 2015
"I don't blame you. Only the greatest lightsaber duelists are able to utilize the saberstaff to its full potential." *Vulen says sheathing his lightsaber and picking up the saberstaff slowly spinning it in a figure 8 formation*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

Her brow furrowed. Why must so many of his words be nonsense? She did catch "what" and "Khajiit" however. It was as if he didn't know what his own race was. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it. How could she even go about explaining it to him. She looked at her hands, Could I show him? Would he even let me? Showing him something without altering his Story wouldn't require as much effort on her part. Nor did it run the risk of harming either of them. Her eyes moved back up to him, studying the white fur on his face. "Come here, I'll show you."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015
Lokonikah

Her brow furrowed. Why must so many of his words be nonsense? She did catch "what" and "Khajiit" however. It was as if he didn't know what his own race was. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it. How could she even go about explaining it to him. She looked at her hands, Could I show him? Would he even let me? Showing him something without altering his Story wouldn't require as much effort on her part. Nor did it run the risk of harming either of them. Her eyes moved back up to him, studying the white fur on his face. "Come here, I'll show you."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.