Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

"Crap," said Gold, jumping, which caused his swords to attack again.

"I can run away while I attack... Cool!"

by Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

"Crap," said Gold, jumping, which caused his swords to attack again.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Grolahmul

"Fuck," said Gold, jumping, which caused his swords to attack again.

(Uhh, you're too young tsk, tsk, tsk) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Grolahmul

"Fuck," said Gold, jumping, which caused his swords to attack again.

(Uhh, you're too young tsk, tsk, tsk) 

Vultuzmaar
October 25, 2015
(wat) *as gold jumped away, maramis strafed and rammed into him with his shoulder*
by Vultuzmaar
October 25, 2015
(wat) *as gold jumped away, maramis strafed and rammed into him with his shoulder*

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*I dodge by gliding, which causes my swords to attack once again.*

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*I dodge by gliding, which causes my swords to attack once again.*

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
*maramis swatted the swords away again and jumped at gold even faster than before. He manages to headbutt gold in the chest, cracking (but not breaking) the chestplate armour*
by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
*maramis swatted the swords away again and jumped at gold even faster than before. He manages to headbutt gold in the chest, cracking (but not breaking) the chestplate armour*

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*Before he can reach me I decide to cast Flames, considering the fact the Vampires hate it. I discover that Flames in now a cheaper way to get a Flame Cloak in this form.*

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*Before he can reach me I decide to cast Flames, considering the fact the Vampires hate it. I discover that Flames in now a cheaper way to get a Flame Cloak in this form.*

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

(Also, Vul. When did this turn into Twilight? I just became Sora from KH by adding Forms, but you went full Twilight Saga Vampire on me.)

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

(Also, Vul. When did this turn into Twilight? I just became Sora from KH by adding Forms, but you went full Twilight Saga Vampire on me.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
(xD)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
(xD)

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
(I don't even know what Twilight Saga is xP)
by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(Well, I'm surprised, considering how much reference has been in the last page or 2...)

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(Well, I'm surprised, considering how much reference has been in the last page or 2...)

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
(what a coinkydink)
by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
(what a coinkydink)

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015
Vultuzmaar
(what a coinkydink)

(First time I've heard that in a year or so.)

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015
Vultuzmaar
(what a coinkydink)

(First time I've heard that in a year or so.)

Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
*even though his skin was searing from the heat, his momentum didn't seem to break*
by Vultuzmaar
October 26, 2015
*even though his skin was searing from the heat, his momentum didn't seem to break*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015
Grolahmul

(He is not necessarily pulling from Twilight. There are many other vampire series out there that have similar powers in their lore. Take White Wolf's World of Darkness RPG series, most notably the Vampire: the Masquerade rule books into account. Or the show Hellsing Ultimate.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015
Grolahmul

(He is not necessarily pulling from Twilight. There are many other vampire series out there that have similar powers in their lore. Take White Wolf's World of Darkness RPG series, most notably the Vampire: the Masquerade rule books into account. Or the show Hellsing Ultimate.)

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*While still covered in fire, I dash up to Maramis, imbue my swords in fire, and stab him in the eyes.*

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

*While still covered in fire, I dash up to Maramis, imbue my swords in fire, and stab him in the eyes.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.