A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite guild?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015
Raxvulnax
We are discussing favorite guilds to share our opinions, find common interests, and get to know each other. I would appreciate it if everyone calmed down and stopped arguing and insulting each other. This site is supposed to be a fun, safe place to talk with fellow Dovahzul scholars.

With all due respect, this is the internet so there are no safe sites. I thought this was different but it wasn't, I realized that a long tiem ago (LOOKING AT YOU SHAROSAH/MEYNAG) But, yeah WE'LL drop it.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015
Raxvulnax
We are discussing favorite guilds to share our opinions, find common interests, and get to know each other. I would appreciate it if everyone calmed down and stopped arguing and insulting each other. This site is supposed to be a fun, safe place to talk with fellow Dovahzul scholars.

With all due respect, this is the internet so there are no safe sites. I thought this was different but it wasn't, I realized that a long tiem ago (LOOKING AT YOU SHAROSAH/MEYNAG) But, yeah WE'LL drop it.

Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
Yes I understand the Internet isn't a safe place. But I would definitely argue that this site is safer than most.
by Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
Yes I understand the Internet isn't a safe place. But I would definitely argue that this site is safer than most.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

Then you haven't seen what this site is capable of (some members). But yes, it is better than most sites.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

Then you haven't seen what this site is capable of (some members). But yes, it is better than most sites.

Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
Well there's always a few people that are exceptions.
by Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
Well there's always a few people that are exceptions.

DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2015
Back on topic?
by DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2015
Back on topic?

DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2015
Theives guild, I relate to them the most, quiet, staying out the spotlight. In a way outcasts with no target
by DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2015
Theives guild, I relate to them the most, quiet, staying out the spotlight. In a way outcasts with no target

Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
Yes I can related to that as well.
by Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
Yes I can related to that as well.

BoziikDezAl
December 29, 2015
Me too, the Theives Guild isn't as well known as their her ones. Also, the many rules like "don't get caught" or "don't kill anyone" show that it is a very discreet guild.
by BoziikDezAl
December 29, 2015
Me too, the Theives Guild isn't as well known as their her ones. Also, the many rules like "don't get caught" or "don't kill anyone" show that it is a very discreet guild.

Raxvulnax
December 29, 2015
And how if those things happen, they are willing to completely ditch you. Even as guild master.
by Raxvulnax
December 29, 2015
And how if those things happen, they are willing to completely ditch you. Even as guild master.

BoziikDezAl
December 29, 2015
I dont know, you should search it up.
by BoziikDezAl
December 29, 2015
I dont know, you should search it up.

BoziikDezAl
December 29, 2015
Sorry, posted on wrong thread
by BoziikDezAl
December 29, 2015
Sorry, posted on wrong thread

Raxvulnax
December 29, 2015
Lol. It's okay.
by Raxvulnax
December 29, 2015
Lol. It's okay.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 29, 2015

I mean I would probably relate to the Companions. Head on, they have that warrior spirit. Plus, whatever they do, it's for some gold ;)

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 29, 2015

I mean I would probably relate to the Companions. Head on, they have that warrior spirit. Plus, whatever they do, it's for some gold ;)

Raxvulnax
December 29, 2015
I liked the companions, I just did not like having to become a werewolf.
by Raxvulnax
December 29, 2015
I liked the companions, I just did not like having to become a werewolf.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 29, 2015

I joined the Companions solely for that purpose. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 29, 2015

I joined the Companions solely for that purpose. 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.