Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015
(back, let's resume) *Vulen quickly turns around and blocks the Force Bolt with his lightsaber* "Well well, didn't expect to see you here, Nihilus."
by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015
(back, let's resume) *Vulen quickly turns around and blocks the Force Bolt with his lightsaber* "Well well, didn't expect to see you here, Nihilus."

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

(( Poor 'Pub soldier. :( Having to see all that is happening. ))

The soldier soon is able manage to bring himself to his feet, opening the door and passing through it, before closing the door a pressing a few buttons. Turrets come out of several hidden areas, five in total, one of them a small mortar launcher. They begin to fire upon the twin Sith to give the crew time to evacuate.

"All hands, this is your Captain speaking. Sith forces have overwhelmed us, and there is no way to escape of call for reinforcments. Make your way to your nearest escape pods, and regroup at the coordinates sent to you once you make landfall."

Any nearby engineers and whatnot that are in the hanger had already left through several other exist, while the prisoners have been moved to the nearest escape pod, where Corporal Jorrya is meeting with them.

"Get them inside, now! We. Are. Leaving!"

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

(( Poor 'Pub soldier. :( Having to see all that is happening. ))

The soldier soon is able manage to bring himself to his feet, opening the door and passing through it, before closing the door a pressing a few buttons. Turrets come out of several hidden areas, five in total, one of them a small mortar launcher. They begin to fire upon the twin Sith to give the crew time to evacuate.

"All hands, this is your Captain speaking. Sith forces have overwhelmed us, and there is no way to escape of call for reinforcments. Make your way to your nearest escape pods, and regroup at the coordinates sent to you once you make landfall."

Any nearby engineers and whatnot that are in the hanger had already left through several other exist, while the prisoners have been moved to the nearest escape pod, where Corporal Jorrya is meeting with them.

"Get them inside, now! We. Are. Leaving!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(don't go to the scape pods, get to the fighters you guys gotta get back to Coruscant, I suggest maybe go with one of the rogues or in some kind of ship and take Falin and Iilonac (forgot how to spell it) with you back to Coruscant :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(don't go to the scape pods, get to the fighters you guys gotta get back to Coruscant, I suggest maybe go with one of the rogues or in some kind of ship and take Falin and Iilonac (forgot how to spell it) with you back to Coruscant :)

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

*without breaking eye contact with Nihilus, Vulen uses Force Crush on the 2 blaster turrets and the mortar turret*

by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

*without breaking eye contact with Nihilus, Vulen uses Force Crush on the 2 blaster turrets and the mortar turret*

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

Just my luck! The Sith are here! Qodra'ath sighs as he flies toward Darth Nihilus' ship.

(Help! I've fallen behind and cannot catch up!)

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

Just my luck! The Sith are here! Qodra'ath sighs as he flies toward Darth Nihilus' ship.

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

(double post, much?)

by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

(double post, much?)

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( They would get shot down near-instantly. Besides, having to survive on Korribaan until rescue arrives would be interesting :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( They would get shot down near-instantly. Besides, having to survive on Korribaan until rescue arrives would be interesting :P ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(double post, much?)

(Happens all the time. Little internet blips are typically to blame)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(double post, much?)

(Happens all the time. Little internet blips are typically to blame)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
(Actually Lok if you were in a fast enough ship you could fly past, and it's apart of my plot for you guys to make it outta there :P)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
(Actually Lok if you were in a fast enough ship you could fly past, and it's apart of my plot for you guys to make it outta there :P)

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( But, but... Escape pods? Okay... ))

Jorrya and the platoon he is with heads over to a transport, bound prisoners in tow. One of the troopers with him checks the twom female's cuffs, making sure they are on good and tight, before an explosion rocks the hallway further behind them.

"Ah, kriff. Move it, people! We gotta get back to Republic space, get to the shuttles!"

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( But, but... Escape pods? Okay... ))

Jorrya and the platoon he is with heads over to a transport, bound prisoners in tow. One of the troopers with him checks the twom female's cuffs, making sure they are on good and tight, before an explosion rocks the hallway further behind them.

"Ah, kriff. Move it, people! We gotta get back to Republic space, get to the shuttles!"

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015
(I was thinking that I would take the Tamriel characters in my ship, since it's big enough to house them)
by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015
(I was thinking that I would take the Tamriel characters in my ship, since it's big enough to house them)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
(sure I guess)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
(sure I guess)

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015
(cool. Resume rp?)
by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015
(cool. Resume rp?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

More shouting is heard, followed by the shock of an explosion. Panic and stress was apparent on the voices, despite the tongue being comepletely unknown. Must be a fort of some kind. And it's under attack. Gods, this day just keeps getting better.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

More shouting is heard, followed by the shock of an explosion. Panic and stress was apparent on the voices, despite the tongue being comepletely unknown. Must be a fort of some kind. And it's under attack. Gods, this day just keeps getting better.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.