Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD}Sothah Sol

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 > >>  

Emperor of Man
February 24, 2015

'I don't fear you, boy. But you need no money now. You need to stay away from civilization, until the Brotherhood falls.' I look at everyone. 'We also need to find who put the bounty on our heads.'

by Emperor of Man
February 24, 2015

'I don't fear you, boy. But you need no money now. You need to stay away from civilization, until the Brotherhood falls.' I look at everyone. 'We also need to find who put the bounty on our heads.'

DovahKiinZaan
February 24, 2015
*Dinok looks guilty*
by DovahKiinZaan
February 24, 2015
*Dinok looks guilty*

Jade
February 24, 2015
"Dinok knows something that he shouldn't."
by Jade
February 24, 2015
"Dinok knows something that he shouldn't."

DovahKiinZaan
February 24, 2015
"It's not about that, I realised something else."
by DovahKiinZaan
February 24, 2015
"It's not about that, I realised something else."

The Bug Stomper
February 24, 2015

Saurill, fine. I'll miss the heist. I'll miss my chance to visit my home. Just let me out. 

by The Bug Stomper
February 24, 2015

Saurill, fine. I'll miss the heist. I'll miss my chance to visit my home. Just let me out. 

Jade
February 24, 2015
"Hey! You guys! Assassin!" An assassin is stalking up to them, especially dinok, as he raises his blade Frea runs up and tackles him, grabbing the knife and pinning him.
by Jade
February 24, 2015
"Hey! You guys! Assassin!" An assassin is stalking up to them, especially dinok, as he raises his blade Frea runs up and tackles him, grabbing the knife and pinning him.

The Bug Stomper
February 24, 2015

Hopefully the woman slaps me...I need to get out...

by The Bug Stomper
February 24, 2015

Hopefully the woman slaps me...I need to get out...

Emperor of Man
February 24, 2015

'What did you realize Mithron?' And I turn to Aksel, 'You aren't going anywhere.'

by Emperor of Man
February 24, 2015

'What did you realize Mithron?' And I turn to Aksel, 'You aren't going anywhere.'

The Bug Stomper
February 25, 2015

So if the Dark Brotherhood is chasing after us because you randomly visited me while I was on a high streak AND you knew you were being chased, what do we do?

by The Bug Stomper
February 25, 2015

So if the Dark Brotherhood is chasing after us because you randomly visited me while I was on a high streak AND you knew you were being chased, what do we do?

DovahKiinZaan
February 25, 2015
We free you, walk until the sun sets. Set up camp and decide. Frea just saved me from... Him.
by DovahKiinZaan
February 25, 2015
We free you, walk until the sun sets. Set up camp and decide. Frea just saved me from... Him.

The Bug Stomper
February 25, 2015

Thank you, Dinok. But if this Brotherhood is as you think it is, I think I'll need to stay with you guys. Then I'm getting my loot and I'm going heisting and I'll visit my village. Alright?

by The Bug Stomper
February 25, 2015

Thank you, Dinok. But if this Brotherhood is as you think it is, I think I'll need to stay with you guys. Then I'm getting my loot and I'm going heisting and I'll visit my village. Alright?

DovahKiinZaan
February 25, 2015

Free Aksel, there's an assassin being pinned down by a weak, pathetic, ignorant, arrogant and generally bitchy little girl.

by DovahKiinZaan
February 25, 2015

Free Aksel, there's an assassin being pinned down by a weak, pathetic, ignorant, arrogant and generally bitchy little girl.

Emperor of Man
February 25, 2015

'Frea! Wait!' I pull her off and hold the assassin up through telekinesis. 'Who sent you after us?'

He smiled through his bloody teeth, 'Sweet mother, sweet mother send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptised in blood and fear. Sweet mother, sweet mother send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptised in blood and fear. Sweet mother, sweet mother send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptised in blood and fear. . .' He continued on and on.

'He's calling in more assassins. We need to leave!' I realize why he was chanting the Black Sacrement. 'But first . . . Who sent the assassins, you bastard? Tell me now and I may ease your passing.'

I continues grinning, 'A loyal child of the Night Mother called us to wash away your sins. One you know well. One you trust. Your emotions will destroy you, Heretic. You will know Salvation. Salvation for all . . .' He bit his something on his tooth. A gas leaked out of his mouth.

'Hold your breath.' I say calmly, 'Paralysis Poison.'

by Emperor of Man
February 25, 2015

'Frea! Wait!' I pull her off and hold the assassin up through telekinesis. 'Who sent you after us?'

He smiled through his bloody teeth, 'Sweet mother, sweet mother send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptised in blood and fear. Sweet mother, sweet mother send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptised in blood and fear. Sweet mother, sweet mother send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptised in blood and fear. . .' He continued on and on.

'He's calling in more assassins. We need to leave!' I realize why he was chanting the Black Sacrement. 'But first . . . Who sent the assassins, you bastard? Tell me now and I may ease your passing.'

I continues grinning, 'A loyal child of the Night Mother called us to wash away your sins. One you know well. One you trust. Your emotions will destroy you, Heretic. You will know Salvation. Salvation for all . . .' He bit his something on his tooth. A gas leaked out of his mouth.

'Hold your breath.' I say calmly, 'Paralysis Poison.'

The Bug Stomper
February 25, 2015

If we're getting out of here, RELEASE ME!

by The Bug Stomper
February 25, 2015

If we're getting out of here, RELEASE ME!

Jade
February 26, 2015
Frea runs up to him, then she puts her hand on his arm, the pain is excruciating but still, she takes the spell, she smiles before her mout freezes. Hey! Over here!
by Jade
February 26, 2015
Frea runs up to him, then she puts her hand on his arm, the pain is excruciating but still, she takes the spell, she smiles before her mout freezes. Hey! Over here!
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.