Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

(Well that just happened . . . And yes, Grolah, Falin's female. It was just a typo)

All that was heard was the sickening sound of a body slamming into the hard, stony ground. Then silence.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

(Well that just happened . . . And yes, Grolah, Falin's female. It was just a typo)

All that was heard was the sickening sound of a body slamming into the hard, stony ground. Then silence.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"You lied...your not what you said you were....you've been lieing this whole time...why Maramis!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"You lied...your not what you said you were....you've been lieing this whole time...why Maramis!"

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

*the ice bullets seemed to have little effect. His eyes were glowing a blood red as he took off the hood and mask, revealing a pair of sharp fangs* "I thought you lot would have figured it out by now. Oh well, it's more fun this way"

by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

*the ice bullets seemed to have little effect. His eyes were glowing a blood red as he took off the hood and mask, revealing a pair of sharp fangs* "I thought you lot would have figured it out by now. Oh well, it's more fun this way"

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

*I remove Wisdom Form, and go Valor. I jump over you, and you're now trapped. Before I jump, I heal Veyd.*

"You're trapped now, bitch," said Gold.

*I charge, and with ninja-like skill, I stab at you with one sword.*

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

*I remove Wisdom Form, and go Valor. I jump over you, and you're now trapped. Before I jump, I heal Veyd.*

"You're trapped now, bitch," said Gold.

*I charge, and with ninja-like skill, I stab at you with one sword.*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"You son of bitch! I'll kill you! What have you done to Falin and Makor?!" Yelled Hadar tied up on the ground

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"You son of bitch! I'll kill you! What have you done to Falin and Makor?!" Yelled Hadar tied up on the ground

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

*lying

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

*lying

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

*The force of my blow, dodge or not, cuts the ropes, freeing Hadar.*

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

*The force of my blow, dodge or not, cuts the ropes, freeing Hadar.*

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'm lost, what happened???) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

"Ah-ah-ah," *the glow of the Valor form dimmed and became normal armor. At this, Maramis jumped up, and German Suplexed Gol' off the edge as well*

by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

"Ah-ah-ah," *the glow of the Valor form dimmed and became normal armor. At this, Maramis jumped up, and German Suplexed Gol' off the edge as well*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

(Well Falin was somehow launched into the abyss that's below the bridge. No clue about Makor.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

(Well Falin was somehow launched into the abyss that's below the bridge. No clue about Makor.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Hadar and Gold were tied up and broke free, Makor and Falin have been taken to the very top of the castle heavily guarded and you guys are being tortured)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Hadar and Gold were tied up and broke free, Makor and Falin have been taken to the very top of the castle heavily guarded and you guys are being tortured)

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I'm lost, too. If you're confused about a clothesline, Veyd, he meant he charged at us, one arm outstretched, and hit us in the necks.)

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I'm lost, too. If you're confused about a clothesline, Veyd, he meant he charged at us, one arm outstretched, and hit us in the necks.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Wait, what?)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Wait, what?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Let me explain)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Let me explain)

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

(Didn't let me finish my attack. I was waiting to see if you dodged or not.)

*Seeing that you didn't dodge, I stab you with my other sword before my Form stops.*

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

(Didn't let me finish my attack. I was waiting to see if you dodged or not.)

*Seeing that you didn't dodge, I stab you with my other sword before my Form stops.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.