Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

what about an app to control it from the iPhone?

tommycooper
December 4, 2023

Hi forum members, I have an iPhone and I'm thinking about buying a Chromecast. But what about an app to control it from the iPhone? Are there any limitations or peculiarities of using it? Would appreciate any advice and experience!

by tommycooper
December 4, 2023

Hi forum members, I have an iPhone and I'm thinking about buying a Chromecast. But what about an app to control it from the iPhone? Are there any limitations or peculiarities of using it? Would appreciate any advice and experience!

redvelvet
December 4, 2023

Hi. Glad to see your interest in the Chromecast app for iPhone. Yes, there's a great app called DoCast that I've personally used with my iPhone. It provides a user-friendly interface to control your Chromecast, making it easy to stream content from your phone to your TV. DoCast supports a variety of formats and has intuitive settings. So if you decide to get a Chromecast, don't forget to install DoCast for convenient and efficient use!

by redvelvet
December 4, 2023

Hi. Glad to see your interest in the Chromecast app for iPhone. Yes, there's a great app called DoCast that I've personally used with my iPhone. It provides a user-friendly interface to control your Chromecast, making it easy to stream content from your phone to your TV. DoCast supports a variety of formats and has intuitive settings. So if you decide to get a Chromecast, don't forget to install DoCast for convenient and efficient use!

ronswanson
December 4, 2023

Hi everyone!!! I want to share my experience using Chromecast with my iPhone. I have had nothing but positive experiences with DoCast. This app is easy to install, simple to use and works reliably with my iPhone. I can use it to stream videos, music, and even games to my TV while getting great picture quality. For me, Chromecast with DoCast has been a great way to turn a regular TV into a smart entertainment device. I recommend giving it a try!

by ronswanson
December 4, 2023

Hi everyone!!! I want to share my experience using Chromecast with my iPhone. I have had nothing but positive experiences with DoCast. This app is easy to install, simple to use and works reliably with my iPhone. I can use it to stream videos, music, and even games to my TV while getting great picture quality. For me, Chromecast with DoCast has been a great way to turn a regular TV into a smart entertainment device. I recommend giving it a try!

Ynevele
March 20, 2024

Hello. I'm looking for a reliable streaming service to watch movies and TV series. I want to find a platform with a wide selection of content, high quality videos and an affordable subscription price. Who can recommend good services and share their experience of using them?

by Ynevele
March 20, 2024

Hello. I'm looking for a reliable streaming service to watch movies and TV series. I want to find a platform with a wide selection of content, high quality videos and an affordable subscription price. Who can recommend good services and share their experience of using them?

Keophao
March 21, 2024

If you are looking for a great streaming service to watch a variety of shows and movies, I would recommend paying attention to Peacock TV. Their rich library of content will provide you with plenty of entertainment. In addition, they have an excellent user support service ready to help in case of any questions or problems. If you have any difficulties, contact peacock tv customer service to resolve the issue promptly. Personally, I enjoy using this service and appreciated their high level of service.

by Keophao
March 21, 2024

If you are looking for a great streaming service to watch a variety of shows and movies, I would recommend paying attention to Peacock TV. Their rich library of content will provide you with plenty of entertainment. In addition, they have an excellent user support service ready to help in case of any questions or problems. If you have any difficulties, contact peacock tv customer service to resolve the issue promptly. Personally, I enjoy using this service and appreciated their high level of service.