Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What's happening?

belka
March 16, 2024

Hello everyone, I often come across the question, do you know what the situation is in Ukraine? And I don’t know at all how to answer this question, so I have a question for you: please share the exact information about what is happening in Ukraine?

by belka
March 16, 2024

Hello everyone, I often come across the question, do you know what the situation is in Ukraine? And I don’t know at all how to answer this question, so I have a question for you: please share the exact information about what is happening in Ukraine?

kiborg
March 16, 2024

At the moment, there is a conflict in Ukraine with Russia. Site https://theukrainianreview.com/ offers extensive research into these reactions, providing in-depth analysis of diplomatic responses, regional alliances, and geopolitical considerations. Some countries have expressed support, viewing Ukraine's integration as a step towards regional stability and cooperation. Others may have doubts based on historical relationships or concerns about potential geopolitical implications.

by kiborg
March 16, 2024

At the moment, there is a conflict in Ukraine with Russia. Site https://theukrainianreview.com/ offers extensive research into these reactions, providing in-depth analysis of diplomatic responses, regional alliances, and geopolitical considerations. Some countries have expressed support, viewing Ukraine's integration as a step towards regional stability and cooperation. Others may have doubts based on historical relationships or concerns about potential geopolitical implications.

margaritka
March 16, 2024

Your question is actually strange because now the whole world is talking about this situation and all the news feeds are writing about it

by margaritka
March 16, 2024

Your question is actually strange because now the whole world is talking about this situation and all the news feeds are writing about it

hellygross
March 18, 2024

Russia decided to conquer new territories. He ignores everyone, now Russia has terrorist friends in new countries. Ukrainian drones are currently flying around Russia. In general, Rashka’s plans completely failed, now everything has gone in a negative direction. We are waiting for the collapse of Russia!

by hellygross
March 18, 2024

Russia decided to conquer new territories. He ignores everyone, now Russia has terrorist friends in new countries. Ukrainian drones are currently flying around Russia. In general, Rashka’s plans completely failed, now everything has gone in a negative direction. We are waiting for the collapse of Russia!