Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls: Online Discussion

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 12, 2013

This thread is for the discussion of The Elder Scrolls: Online.  Tell us your thoughts!

by paarthurnax
July 12, 2013

This thread is for the discussion of The Elder Scrolls: Online.  Tell us your thoughts!

I am dragonborn
July 12, 2013
paarthurnax

Thank you paarthurnax, i'll be sure to post info in da morning, night dude.

by I am dragonborn
July 12, 2013
paarthurnax

Thank you paarthurnax, i'll be sure to post info in da morning, night dude.

Dzydzilelya
July 12, 2013

I know from a good source that the main evil character the story will be directed is Molag Bal, the Daedric prince of domination and enslavement. The history will take place in Coldharbour, Molag bal's Oblivion dimension, wich is Cyrodiil, but the way Molag Bal sees it if he took control over it. The character will play as a soul in Coldharbour. The basic ennemies are Molag Bal's enslaved souls. We might encounter vampires, yes, vampires. For the one who didn't played Dawnguard : SPOILER ALERT !. Molag Bal is the creator of vampires as we know them, he might want his ''familiy'' to get to protect him or defend Coldharbour. That's all I know for now.

by Dzydzilelya
July 12, 2013

I know from a good source that the main evil character the story will be directed is Molag Bal, the Daedric prince of domination and enslavement. The history will take place in Coldharbour, Molag bal's Oblivion dimension, wich is Cyrodiil, but the way Molag Bal sees it if he took control over it. The character will play as a soul in Coldharbour. The basic ennemies are Molag Bal's enslaved souls. We might encounter vampires, yes, vampires. For the one who didn't played Dawnguard : SPOILER ALERT !. Molag Bal is the creator of vampires as we know them, he might want his ''familiy'' to get to protect him or defend Coldharbour. That's all I know for now.

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 12, 2013

A video specifically about Coldharbour and Molag Bal:

by paarthurnax
July 12, 2013

A video specifically about Coldharbour and Molag Bal:

nojman96
January 24, 2014

Played the BETA. Well what could I say? The game rocks. The graphics is so great. The gameplay is good, the melee is really good. Range attacks became targeting and that sucks. Over all a good game with nice gameplay and awesome environment. 

by nojman96
January 24, 2014

Played the BETA. Well what could I say? The game rocks. The graphics is so great. The gameplay is good, the melee is really good. Range attacks became targeting and that sucks. Over all a good game with nice gameplay and awesome environment. 

Jzargo01
February 4, 2014

Is this going to be TES VI? I was hoping for a more creative Skyrim in Black Marsh or Elsweyr.

by Jzargo01
February 4, 2014

Is this going to be TES VI? I was hoping for a more creative Skyrim in Black Marsh or Elsweyr.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.