Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hush. Quietly. Hearken. A Secret.

The Wanderer
October 25, 2015

An icy path. A howling wind. The Pale stirs tonight. I know you will listen. You have listened before. On a certain day, in a certain place, with certain words, a certain spirit can be called from beyond.

Fate commands me but perhaps you can command fate. Mindok, if only we knew the way. The way! Perhaps I have something that can be of use - only, of course, to those who will listen.

Twelve is the number. Twelve, eleven and one. They will reveal themselves in due time but the time is not now, nor the place not here. Doors that were once closed have opened. Doors that never were now are.

Hearken, and may ancient prophecy guide you.

by The Wanderer
October 25, 2015

An icy path. A howling wind. The Pale stirs tonight. I know you will listen. You have listened before. On a certain day, in a certain place, with certain words, a certain spirit can be called from beyond.

Fate commands me but perhaps you can command fate. Mindok, if only we knew the way. The way! Perhaps I have something that can be of use - only, of course, to those who will listen.

Twelve is the number. Twelve, eleven and one. They will reveal themselves in due time but the time is not now, nor the place not here. Doors that were once closed have opened. Doors that never were now are.

Hearken, and may ancient prophecy guide you.

Katherine
November 2, 2015

We, the dwellers of the wall,  transcribed and translated the text on the map, which we got to read:

cruel man,
mighty priest,
hearken now,
lord onikaan

by Katherine
November 2, 2015

We, the dwellers of the wall,  transcribed and translated the text on the map, which we got to read:

cruel man,
mighty priest,
hearken now,
lord onikaan

Rocko324
November 25, 2015
Katherine

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015
Katherine

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Skooma...I need....skooma!

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Skooma...I need....skooma!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.