Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who Does Solstheim Belong to?

Duryoljot
December 10, 2015

If we go back to Morrowind  (the third game), we can find many ancient inhabitants still roaming Solstheim in the current era. Rieklings. Werebears. Dunmer. Dragons. Skaal. Who was there first, and who has the largest claim?

by Duryoljot
December 10, 2015

If we go back to Morrowind  (the third game), we can find many ancient inhabitants still roaming Solstheim in the current era. Rieklings. Werebears. Dunmer. Dragons. Skaal. Who was there first, and who has the largest claim?

YolGoraagKaazah
December 10, 2015

Solstheim is an island located north-east of Skyrim and north-west of Vvardenfell. It is the setting for Dragonborn, and the.

Vvardenfell is in Morrowind and is the birth place of the Nerevarine (Morrowind hero). The environment of Solstheim resembles Morrowind and some of Skyrim. 

From what I've seen, the Rieklings just took over a tavern :P

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 10, 2015

Solstheim is an island located north-east of Skyrim and north-west of Vvardenfell. It is the setting for Dragonborn, and the.

Vvardenfell is in Morrowind and is the birth place of the Nerevarine (Morrowind hero). The environment of Solstheim resembles Morrowind and some of Skyrim. 

From what I've seen, the Rieklings just took over a tavern :P

Duryoljot
December 11, 2015

Heh... Some might say Nerevarine, yes... But aren't there more ancient forces at work on the island? 

P.S: the Rieklings are all over the freaking place and according to a particular group of them at Castle Karstaag they may be direct descendants of the frost giants and trolls. But that theory might seem a bit far faetched considering the size and color of the little freaks.

by Duryoljot
December 11, 2015

Heh... Some might say Nerevarine, yes... But aren't there more ancient forces at work on the island? 

P.S: the Rieklings are all over the freaking place and according to a particular group of them at Castle Karstaag they may be direct descendants of the frost giants and trolls. But that theory might seem a bit far faetched considering the size and color of the little freaks.

Raxvulnax
January 4, 2016
I hate rieklings. They are tougher than most of the creatures in Skyrim. At least the Boar rider one.
by Raxvulnax
January 4, 2016
I hate rieklings. They are tougher than most of the creatures in Skyrim. At least the Boar rider one.

Raxvulnax
January 4, 2016
But they do seem to basically own the island.
by Raxvulnax
January 4, 2016
But they do seem to basically own the island.

Duryoljot
January 4, 2016

True. Who do you think is the most powerful overall? The Dunmer have many powerful characters on their side, however numbers are not. Then there are the Skaal, who can survive almost any crisis.

Although, the dragons are pretty strong as well.

by Duryoljot
January 4, 2016

True. Who do you think is the most powerful overall? The Dunmer have many powerful characters on their side, however numbers are not. Then there are the Skaal, who can survive almost any crisis.

Although, the dragons are pretty strong as well.

Duryoljot
January 14, 2016

Back from the dead in the blink of an eye. Time to create a storm.

On a relevant note, who is the strongest powerhouse on Solstheim?

by Duryoljot
January 14, 2016

Back from the dead in the blink of an eye. Time to create a storm.

On a relevant note, who is the strongest powerhouse on Solstheim?

DovahKiinZaan
January 14, 2016
Skyrim officially own the island.
by DovahKiinZaan
January 14, 2016
Skyrim officially own the island.

N3XITH
January 14, 2016
wait I Thot morrowind owned the island after red mtn erupted?
by N3XITH
January 14, 2016
wait I Thot morrowind owned the island after red mtn erupted?

Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

It is covered in ash (for the most part to the South) but stronger humans like the Empire and Ancient Nords have proven to be very persistent in their conquering of the island. Today the island is still as diverse and dangerous as it was in the Mythic Era.

by Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

It is covered in ash (for the most part to the South) but stronger humans like the Empire and Ancient Nords have proven to be very persistent in their conquering of the island. Today the island is still as diverse and dangerous as it was in the Mythic Era.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.