Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Mirkrilaar story arc

1  2 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2016
So, obviously, most of you all know that I'm in the US Navy and have many other priorities at hand, so sadly, the site has been at the very far back of my mind. But I still care about it and love the community that has helped me get through some difficult times.

My character, Mirkrilaar, has been Paarthurnax's loyal servant for maybe a year or two, but sadly, since I have not been on, I haven't been able to exactly assist him with important matter as I wish I could have.

So, my idea. I wanna make a story arc that explains why Mirkrilaar has been so busy and not actively helping Paarthurnax anymore. One suggestion that ran through my mind was obviously Navy related. Perhaps assisting the Imperial Navy in trade and construction of new ships? The gods had other plans and thus told Mirkrilaar to assist them and Paarthurnax approved due to divine interference? I don't know.

What do you all suggest? Leave an idea below and I'll see what I can muster up.
by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2016
So, obviously, most of you all know that I'm in the US Navy and have many other priorities at hand, so sadly, the site has been at the very far back of my mind. But I still care about it and love the community that has helped me get through some difficult times.

My character, Mirkrilaar, has been Paarthurnax's loyal servant for maybe a year or two, but sadly, since I have not been on, I haven't been able to exactly assist him with important matter as I wish I could have.

So, my idea. I wanna make a story arc that explains why Mirkrilaar has been so busy and not actively helping Paarthurnax anymore. One suggestion that ran through my mind was obviously Navy related. Perhaps assisting the Imperial Navy in trade and construction of new ships? The gods had other plans and thus told Mirkrilaar to assist them and Paarthurnax approved due to divine interference? I don't know.

What do you all suggest? Leave an idea below and I'll see what I can muster up.

Liis
Administrator
October 22, 2016
Mirkrilaar drowned as a rogue bandit group's leader, a former greybeard apprentice, shouted Dragonrend at him over open water.
by Liis
October 22, 2016
Mirkrilaar drowned as a rogue bandit group's leader, a former greybeard apprentice, shouted Dragonrend at him over open water.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 23, 2016

Mirkrilaar was captured in Dragonsreach and was unable to escape.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 23, 2016

Mirkrilaar was captured in Dragonsreach and was unable to escape.

Revak Smoliin
October 23, 2016

Mirkrilaar was abducted by Daedra worshippers because he had discovered their plot to sacrifice Paarthurnax to Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of Domination.

by Revak Smoliin
October 23, 2016

Mirkrilaar was abducted by Daedra worshippers because he had discovered their plot to sacrifice Paarthurnax to Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of Domination.

Mirkrilaar
October 23, 2016
Dont like the idea of my character dying. Haha.

The other two are...well...plausable.
by Mirkrilaar
October 23, 2016
Dont like the idea of my character dying. Haha.

The other two are...well...plausable.

Revak Smoliin
October 24, 2016

Mirkrilaar escaped the Daedric cult with his life.  He had inside help.

by Revak Smoliin
October 24, 2016

Mirkrilaar escaped the Daedric cult with his life.  He had inside help.

Pahvomedrah
November 2, 2016

Mirkrilaar got some skooma from khajiit. We were told he bought a couple wagons full but the number of wagons is unknown. That night he went out into the woods with his wagons of skooma to party with himself. He hasn't return. Some say he still has enough skooma for another year...

by Pahvomedrah
November 2, 2016

Mirkrilaar got some skooma from khajiit. We were told he bought a couple wagons full but the number of wagons is unknown. That night he went out into the woods with his wagons of skooma to party with himself. He hasn't return. Some say he still has enough skooma for another year...

Some Witch
November 13, 2016
Mirkrilaar found a beautiful dovah with a strangely scottish accent in her draconic voice. He made off with her to far off isles, but once finding that the inhabitants of these isles could shout, attempted to fly away. The two got separated by a shouted storm and now Mirkrilaar is on an unending quest around the globe to find his soul mate once more.
by Some Witch
November 13, 2016
Mirkrilaar found a beautiful dovah with a strangely scottish accent in her draconic voice. He made off with her to far off isles, but once finding that the inhabitants of these isles could shout, attempted to fly away. The two got separated by a shouted storm and now Mirkrilaar is on an unending quest around the globe to find his soul mate once more.

Mirkrilaar
November 13, 2016
@Jacob Frye Hehehe. Funny, but...meh, not really what I'm looking for.
by Mirkrilaar
November 13, 2016

Some Witch
November 13, 2016
Mirkrilaar

Ah, okay. I tried! XD

by Some Witch
November 13, 2016
Mirkrilaar

Ah, okay. I tried! XD

Mirkrilaar
November 13, 2016
Hmm....I was thinking something along the lines of being captured by the Imperial Navy and being forced to serve them to get free. Just a foundation idea. Nothing really solid yet though.
by Mirkrilaar
November 13, 2016
Hmm....I was thinking something along the lines of being captured by the Imperial Navy and being forced to serve them to get free. Just a foundation idea. Nothing really solid yet though.

Mahlaansaviik
December 2, 2016
On October 23, 2077 Mirkrilaar was captured by the Imperial Navy. Under orders of King Harlaus, the Empire subjected him to the Trial of the Grasses after discovering he possessed the determination necessarry to survive the experiment.

However, just before Mirkrilaar was dumped into the Dark Eco that would have transformed him into their obedient hollow, Dr. Chakwas used Greater Blink to get into the lab and feed Mirkrilaar purple chu jelly (hoping to give the Hero of NeverWinter a quick death).

Little did she know that instead she gave him - "Chemical X!". Mirkrilaar had soon died after being attacked by the pureblood heartless living inside the Dark Eco. However, a new life would emerge from the ghastly goo. A life that would stand for justice, freedom, and the right to perform verboten dunks -- Captain Amerkrila.

Now Captain Amerkrila faces the space pirates and sends YOU an emergency directive: "purchase JOIN THE FIGHT dlc for 60 Drakes"
by Mahlaansaviik
December 2, 2016
On October 23, 2077 Mirkrilaar was captured by the Imperial Navy. Under orders of King Harlaus, the Empire subjected him to the Trial of the Grasses after discovering he possessed the determination necessarry to survive the experiment.

However, just before Mirkrilaar was dumped into the Dark Eco that would have transformed him into their obedient hollow, Dr. Chakwas used Greater Blink to get into the lab and feed Mirkrilaar purple chu jelly (hoping to give the Hero of NeverWinter a quick death).

Little did she know that instead she gave him - "Chemical X!". Mirkrilaar had soon died after being attacked by the pureblood heartless living inside the Dark Eco. However, a new life would emerge from the ghastly goo. A life that would stand for justice, freedom, and the right to perform verboten dunks -- Captain Amerkrila.

Now Captain Amerkrila faces the space pirates and sends YOU an emergency directive: "purchase JOIN THE FIGHT dlc for 60 Drakes"

Mirkrilaar
March 3, 2017
.....O.......Kay.....Anyone else have ideas that hopefully are not on Loniizrath's skooma?
by Mirkrilaar
March 3, 2017
.....O.......Kay.....Anyone else have ideas that hopefully are not on Loniizrath's skooma?

Zinrahzul
March 3, 2017
Mirkrilaar had come across some ancient Dwarven constructs, which excited him. He wanted to learn more about them and how they might work. Paarthurnax saw a longing in Mir's eyes for something more than day to day service. Having pity on Mir, Paarth orchestrated his departure behind the scenes to adventure to some Dwarven ruins recently uncovered. Mirkrilaar's new adventures have just begun!
by Zinrahzul
March 3, 2017
Mirkrilaar had come across some ancient Dwarven constructs, which excited him. He wanted to learn more about them and how they might work. Paarthurnax saw a longing in Mir's eyes for something more than day to day service. Having pity on Mir, Paarth orchestrated his departure behind the scenes to adventure to some Dwarven ruins recently uncovered. Mirkrilaar's new adventures have just begun!

Zinrahzul
March 3, 2017
by Zinrahzul
March 3, 2017
 1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.