Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ES VII ideas?

dovahzul1215
March 23, 2017

i honestly think elsweyr would be good with graphics like halo master cheif edition and daedric quests like going into oblivion like in ES IV oblivion but what do you think?

by dovahzul1215
March 23, 2017

i honestly think elsweyr would be good with graphics like halo master cheif edition and daedric quests like going into oblivion like in ES IV oblivion but what do you think?

Ruvgein
March 23, 2017

I'd like to hear what your source is, because in some articles written not long ago it says it's not known where TES VI is set yet and not coming out soon.

by Ruvgein
March 23, 2017

I'd like to hear what your source is, because in some articles written not long ago it says it's not known where TES VI is set yet and not coming out soon.

[deleted]
March 27, 2017

Valenwood is rumoured to be the setting of TESVI, according to the picture of the paper detailing Fallout 4's Nuka World and "Project Greenheart" that went viral several months ago. I'm half-convinced it isn't a fake, but I'd rather be surprised than know anything ahead of time :)

by [deleted]
March 27, 2017

Valenwood is rumoured to be the setting of TESVI, according to the picture of the paper detailing Fallout 4's Nuka World and "Project Greenheart" that went viral several months ago. I'm half-convinced it isn't a fake, but I'd rather be surprised than know anything ahead of time :)

[deleted]
May 4, 2017

Well, I'd love to see an Elsweyr ES game, but like some other games in the series, Bethesda may muck up the lore and it would ruin the entire game, so I'd prefer a different setting than be disappointed.

by [deleted]
May 4, 2017

Well, I'd love to see an Elsweyr ES game, but like some other games in the series, Bethesda may muck up the lore and it would ruin the entire game, so I'd prefer a different setting than be disappointed.

Hevnolovaasmun
June 2, 2017

I never played Arena or Daggerfall, but I would like to see a setting in Akavir. Some plot lines that I think they could build on could be the return of the Dwemer (with mass Amnesia, forgetting all of their technology). Maybe a fight within the shadows between the Morag Tong and The Dark Brotherhood. These are some ideas I had for my ES-RPG I was going to run. I will sell these ideas to Bathesda for only the chance to be a voice actor.

by Hevnolovaasmun
June 2, 2017

I never played Arena or Daggerfall, but I would like to see a setting in Akavir. Some plot lines that I think they could build on could be the return of the Dwemer (with mass Amnesia, forgetting all of their technology). Maybe a fight within the shadows between the Morag Tong and The Dark Brotherhood. These are some ideas I had for my ES-RPG I was going to run. I will sell these ideas to Bathesda for only the chance to be a voice actor.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.