Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I have a question about creating a knowledge base

alexx33
June 9, 2023

Hi guys! I have a question about creating a knowledge base. I would like to know what tools and methods you use to organize information and provide easy access to knowledge in your company?

by alexx33
June 9, 2023

Hi guys! I have a question about creating a knowledge base. I would like to know what tools and methods you use to organize information and provide easy access to knowledge in your company?

ann5
June 9, 2023

At our company, we use several approaches to create a knowledge base. First, we actively use an internal wiki where employees can create and edit articles, share knowledge and information https://nimbusweb.me/blog/knowledge-base-guide/ . This allows us to quickly find the information we need and keep it up to date. We regularly review and update articles in our knowledge base. We have a team of responsible employees who keep the information up to date and make necessary changes. We also hold regular training sessions and webinars in our company to update employees' knowledge and introduce them to new methods and tools. After such events, we actively update the knowledge base to reflect new information and recommendations.

by ann5
June 9, 2023

At our company, we use several approaches to create a knowledge base. First, we actively use an internal wiki where employees can create and edit articles, share knowledge and information https://nimbusweb.me/blog/knowledge-base-guide/ . This allows us to quickly find the information we need and keep it up to date. We regularly review and update articles in our knowledge base. We have a team of responsible employees who keep the information up to date and make necessary changes. We also hold regular training sessions and webinars in our company to update employees' knowledge and introduce them to new methods and tools. After such events, we actively update the knowledge base to reflect new information and recommendations.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.