Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Translation for my enterprise name

Quercus
February 6, 2014

It would be flower shop and I was thinking the name "Flower of Skyrim". I TRIED with no noledge of dragon languages to translate it but I think it's wrong. (I translated it as Osley Do Keizaam). Aaaand is there any way someone could use also the dragon language alphabet.

I would love you if you would help me!

Another name to the enterprise could be dragon's flower (how that translates?)

Thank you! o3o

by Quercus
February 6, 2014

It would be flower shop and I was thinking the name "Flower of Skyrim". I TRIED with no noledge of dragon languages to translate it but I think it's wrong. (I translated it as Osley Do Keizaam). Aaaand is there any way someone could use also the dragon language alphabet.

I would love you if you would help me!

Another name to the enterprise could be dragon's flower (how that translates?)

Thank you! o3o

hiith
February 6, 2014

The word for "Skyrim" is Keizaal. Dragon's flower would be Keizaalsedovah (

K2Z1LSEDOV4

). I like dragon's flower better. You can use the dragon alphabet font available somewhere on this site (just look around a bit) or you can draw it yourself, but understand that ordinary English-speakers can't understand it, nor pronounce it.

by hiith
February 6, 2014

K2Z1LSEDOV4

). I like dragon's flower better. You can use the dragon alphabet font available somewhere on this site (just look around a bit) or you can draw it yourself, but understand that ordinary English-speakers can't understand it, nor pronounce it.

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 6, 2014

Correction to what Hiith said, "Keizaalsedovah" would mean "Skyrim of the dragon". "Flower of Skyrim" would be one of the following:

• Osleysekeizaal
  • Osley do Keizaal
  • Keizaalro Osley

The first two would be more common. Check out the Showing Possession lesson for more on the above.

by paarthurnax
February 6, 2014

Correction to what Hiith said, "Keizaalsedovah" would mean "Skyrim of the dragon". "Flower of Skyrim" would be one of the following:

• Osleysekeizaal
  • Osley do Keizaal
  • Keizaalro Osley

The first two would be more common. Check out the Showing Possession lesson for more on the above.

hiith
February 6, 2014

Oh, sorry about that.

by hiith
February 6, 2014

Oh, sorry about that.

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 6, 2014

No worries, we're all learning here!

by paarthurnax
February 6, 2014

No worries, we're all learning here!

Quercus
February 7, 2014
Hiith

K2Z1LSEDOV4

Thank you! For both of you! I know that they can't understand it but it would be nice thouch to the companys logo (we have to do that too). 

by Quercus
February 7, 2014
Hiith

K2Z1LSEDOV4

Thank you! For both of you! I know that they can't understand it but it would be nice thouch to the companys logo (we have to do that too). 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.