Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Where do I start my NetSuite journey

jamesmurfyiii
December 19, 2023

Imagine I have a blank piece of paper and I want to start drawing a map of my NetSuite journey on it. Where do I start? Probably with the basic fundamentals. Some key terms and concepts that you can't imagine this world without?

by jamesmurfyiii
December 19, 2023

Imagine I have a blank piece of paper and I want to start drawing a map of my NetSuite journey on it. Where do I start? Probably with the basic fundamentals. Some key terms and concepts that you can't imagine this world without?

baneenab85
December 19, 2023

If you've decided to explore certifications, NetSuite Learning provides extensive resources for you to do so. There you'll find official materials, webinars, practice exercises, and quizzes to prepare for certification exams. As for the basic terms you need to understand NetSuite, pay attention to user roles and rights, the concept of records and their types, and workflows that automate business processes. Understand the reporting and analytics functionality to effectively analyze the data in the system.

by baneenab85
December 19, 2023

If you've decided to explore certifications, NetSuite Learning provides extensive resources for you to do so. There you'll find official materials, webinars, practice exercises, and quizzes to prepare for certification exams. As for the basic terms you need to understand NetSuite, pay attention to user roles and rights, the concept of records and their types, and workflows that automate business processes. Understand the reporting and analytics functionality to effectively analyze the data in the system.

petrderbikov
December 19, 2023

Thanks to the info on this site, I was able to easily deal with what seemed to be a difficult issue.

by petrderbikov
December 19, 2023

Thanks to the info on this site, I was able to easily deal with what seemed to be a difficult issue.